Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 17
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scum drum + jj = Do Do 💩💩
    This sums up you intelligence level. Good Job! I just wonder if it took both Trudel and Kattou to come up with this mind boggling equation.

Unregistered
    This sums up you intelligence level. Good Job! I just wonder if it took both Trudel and Kattou to come up with this mind boggling equation.
    You are sadly mistaken if you think those guys are the only ones that hate Drum.

Unregistered
    You are sadly mistaken if you think those guys are the only ones that hate Drum.
    It's a long list of drum haters. You better believe. Too funny scummy drummy🤣😂. Better not disappear!! Or else!!

Unregistered
    Doriot says thanks Drum for having more haters than him.

Unregistered
    It's a long list of drum haters. You better believe. Too funny scummy drummy🤣😂. Better not disappear!! Or else!!

Unregistered
    Thanks Ambrose.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    thanks ambrose.
    🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀rat🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

Unregistered
    Everyone who's left the unit is not because scum drum removed them. It's because they chose to leave a pool leader, scum drum and of course not to forget the boneless backbone JJ. Speaking of JJ, how's his relationship with his girlfriend his wife didn't know about. Looks like half his pension will be going to his wife and good for her. She should suck all of his money from him. She should get checked out for any diseases. Who knows who else he's made contact with to include scum drum himself, how gross is that?
    The worst leadership Scum Drum & No back bone JJ get your 📺 ready for this MONDAY. It’s going to be interesting what your future holds. You will get what you deserve 👍🏿

Unregistered
    We are both protected. We both have our pensions. So absolutely nothing will happen.

Unregistered
    I’ll bet Redman wishes he had a pension. Lol

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast