Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 13
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Just wanted to push this to the top so we can stay in Drum's head. We own his mind.

Unregistered
    Leave strudel alone, he obviously doesn’t want to confront Drum about these issues in person. His hope, just like last time, is that Israel comes back so he can use his relationship with Israel to have Drum transferred. Last time he got a chief fired!

Pure trash!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wanted to push this to the top so we can stay in Drum's head. We own his mind.
    Go take a shower in SPF 100, buy some new clothes and work on your credit score. Don’t worry about Drum, he’s ok.

Unregistered
    Go take a shower in SPF 100, buy some new clothes and work on your credit score. Don’t worry about Drum, he’s ok.
    And throw in a diuretic, your about to pop.

Unregistered
    Will see how your OK TO GO.

Unregistered

Coward two face.fake news nice try

Mark, when you get home to your government assisted housing project in Royal Palm Beach tonight take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why it was YOU that was transferrred out of SID. Was it your racist Facebook posts? Was it your inappropriate contacts with the community? Was it working unauthorized details? Was it the fact that you had the second lowest productivity in the unit, second only to Kattou who you’ve recruited as your Leo Affairs stooge? Whatever the reason it’s not the supervisors or your coworkers that led to your ouster.

Kattou, you’re a nice guy but you were in way over your head. You were given every chance to succeed yet failed in OC, money laundering, gangs, and finally NITF. You’re in your 50’s now, stop playing the victim and take responsibility for your own failures.
    I think I was responsible for your new man on man crush with Tommy the cross fit guy, because right after new years eve, your beautiful wife who you don't deserve, called me crying that you two fight every day. She asked me to come over when you were at work but ....As a friend who does not bang friends wives unlike you at vulnerable times, I just told her to try a three some to spice things up and she agreed! So she came home three days later with a 23 year old cross fit trainer dude from Weston!! Now she hates my guts cause YOU fell in love with him and He turned you into a turd burglar!

Unregistered

Scummer Drummer

Don't think we haters forgot about you.

Unregistered
    Hes garbage. Take it out.

Unregistered
    What is Mark going to do if SI isn’t put back in office? Nothing.

Unregistered
    What is Mark going to do if SI isn’t put back in office? Nothing.
    Drum. You will be transferred after he's reelected. You know it's coming. Jerry can't save you this time. You're buddy Ambrose will retire soon so we can't **** him yet. But you will be transferred to the road.

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast