Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 11
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another Barerez and B. Anderson flunkie.
    Talk about flunkies how is B. Anderson still working in narcotics???
    You mean Mr. 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
    Didn’t he get detective of the month for doing nothing??

Unregistered
    Mark you are spiraling out of control. Just like a rat, as the ship is sinking you are attacking everyone. Exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing. I may not be that smart, but without question I’m am 10 times smarter than you....

Unregistered
    Funny Mark or Lou didn’t have an issue with any of this until they were thrown out.

Unregistered

Miserable C’s

Hey You miserable C u n t s get back to work we have calls holding. Listen to your F ing radio!!!

Unregistered
    You mean Mr. 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
    Didn’t he get detective of the month for doing nothing??
    The guy has been a slug forever been riding R. Miller’s coattails for a very long time. I guess it don't hurt to take the boss and family out on your boat.

Unregistered
    The guy has been a slug forever been riding R. Miller’s coattails for a very long time. I guess it don't hurt to take the boss and family out on your boat.
    Here you go again Mark. And how was it you got into SID? You have the nerve to point at anyone else? At least the guys you’re now spiraling out of control attacking had Narcotics experience. What were your qualifications???? When did they get in? Before Israel was Sheriff. How did they get in? Years of working Narcotics cases. So please keep attacking them the hypocrisy is making me chuckle.

Unregistered
    Lol so many HateRs on here...I love it, why don’t you play hide and go fuk yourselves!!! LMFAO!!!

Unregistered

Answer some calls , get coffee, call your mom, rattle a door

Here you go again Mark. And how was it you got into SID? You have the nerve to point at anyone else? At least the guys you’re now spiraling out of control attacking had Narcotics experience. What were your qualifications???? When did they get in? Before Israel was Sheriff. How did they get in? Years of working Narcotics cases. So please keep attacking them the hypocrisy is making me chuckle.
    What are you three dummys talking about???? Nobody f.......king cares! IF YOU concentrated on your investments as much as this story that only you three know about, you would be rich as f........uck!!!!

Unregistered
    Why don’t you ask Miller when the last time he’s worked with Anderson. It’s only been 10 years ago. If your unhappy about your current situation try working harder and you might actually accomplish something in your life. Quit hating on everyone else because you’re a failure in life and start holding yourself accountable for you actions and going nowhere in your life.

Unregistered
    Wow let’s see who posted this:
    White
    Anderson
    Ambrose
    Short list but one of the ass smelling guys that do nothing.
    Bahhhhhh
    Let’s look at the stats

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast