Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 40
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Unregistered
    Scum=Drum. Enjoy your weekend. Wait. Don't enjoy your weekend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scum=Drum. Enjoy your weekend. Wait. Don't enjoy your weekend.
    Yeah let’s keep this Scum Drum good for nothing scammer on top. Worthless junk

Unregistered
    Yeah let’s keep this Scum Drum good for nothing scammer on top. Worthless junk
    Wait this is the guy with a little head and ***** Brest. What a dork this guy is.

Unregistered
    It must kill you that Steve is still in SID living his best life and you are still stuck in your miserable life.

Unregistered
    This scum drum is such a waste of space with his bad breath, ***** tits, and fat _ss.

Unregistered
    This scum drum is such a waste of space with his bad breath, ***** tits, and fat _ss.
    He wears pants that are way too short on the Hem. He looks like a homeless bum too even though he steals overtime from SID and does nothing but stand around and rat his guys out except for the head rat Scumbrose.

Unregistered
    He wears pants that are way too short on the Hem. He looks like a homeless bum too even though he steals overtime from SID and does nothing but stand around and rat his guys out except for the head rat Scumbrose.
    Man this sh1t is funny but true 😂

Unregistered
    Man this sh1t is funny but true 😂
    Hey Drum, the mammogram van is coming to BSO this month. Maybe you should get those teats checked.

Unregistered
    Hey Drum, the mammogram van is coming to BSO this month. Maybe you should get those teats checked.
    I saw him today in a grey T shirt that was wet. He tried to play it off as sweat but I am sure he was lactating.

Unregistered
    I saw him today in a grey T shirt that was wet. He tried to play it off as sweat but I am sure he was lactating.
    Nasty Bit_h!!!

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast