+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 208
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club?

    Just wondering how do you become a bully and when did you think your invincible? Instead of figuring it out, best to just leave or, because you WILL be transfered real soon. The sooner the better. You're skills are to be desired from the past at district 8 and simply declined as expected. Little boy run away with a bad swing!!!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wondering how do you become a bully and when did you think your invincible? Instead of figuring it out, best to just leave or, because you WILL be transfered real soon. The sooner the better. You're skills are to be desired from the past at district 8 and simply declined as expected. Little boy run away with a bad swing!!!
    this makes no sense...

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this makes no sense...
    The Drum and Drummer. Correction, district 9.
    Read it again but real Slow.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It makes perfect sense. Trudel is off his medication again. Or one of those nasty fat broads he hangs out with got him drunk again. Seriously, have you seen the animals this guy dates?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It makes perfect sense. Trudel is off his medication again. Or one of those nasty fat broads he hangs out with got him drunk again. Seriously, have you seen the animals this guy dates?
    Come on....Redman is sexy🥒....don't be hating this 40 veteran

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Scum Drum hey buddy. Tic tic baby.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scum Drum hey buddy. Tic tic baby.
    Oh by the way please let the hem down on your pants idiot.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    No Juice

    Drum you are dead in the water. Fuller has no juice now. You are worthless.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Mark, when you get home to your government assisted housing project in Royal Palm Beach tonight take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why it was YOU that was transferrred out of SID. Was it your racist Facebook posts? Was it your inappropriate contacts with the community? Was it working unauthorized details? Was it the fact that you had the second lowest productivity in the unit, second only to Kattou who you’ve recruited as your Leo Affairs stooge? Whatever the reason it’s not the supervisors or your coworkers that led to your ouster.

    Kattou, you’re a nice guy but you were in way over your head. You were given every chance to succeed yet failed in OC, money laundering, gangs, and finally NITF. You’re in your 50’s now, stop playing the victim and take responsibility for your own failures.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mark, when you get home to your government assisted housing project in Royal Palm Beach tonight take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why it was YOU that was transferrred out of SID. Was it your racist Facebook posts? Was it your inappropriate contacts with the community? Was it working unauthorized details? Was it the fact that you had the second lowest productivity in the unit, second only to Kattou who you’ve recruited as your Leo Affairs stooge? Whatever the reason it’s not the supervisors or your coworkers that led to your ouster.

    Kattou, you’re a nice guy but you were in way over your head. You were given every chance to succeed yet failed in OC, money laundering, gangs, and finally NITF. You’re in your 50’s now, stop playing the victim and take responsibility for your own failures.
    Don’t forget ruining his lease car by filling it up with diesel and sending everyone pornographic Facebook messages.
    What a clown.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •