Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 21
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Mark, so you have an issue with Drum and the way you handle it is to announce that you will have him transferred if your buddy Israel returns. First off, that’s a puzzy way to handle it, and it also speaks volumes about you and the way you believe Israel would handle your little tiff.

And to think that you were once a union rep. Man the F up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mark, so you have an issue with Drum and the way you handle it is to announce that you will have him transferred if your buddy Israel returns. First off, that’s a puzzy way to handle it, and it also speaks volumes about you and the way you believe Israel would handle your little tiff.

And to think that you were once a union rep. Man the F up
    PS someday you can hangout with people who are more like you. You can have drinks and share stories with people like Manson, Gacy, Dhamer, and Hitler.

Unregistered
    Scum Drum is a priority. Look at all the posts against him. He's a cancer that was finally exposed by the men he bullied.
    The ink will be wet and ready for delivery just after it drys.
    We’re sure the list will move to others who are well deserved.
    Like someone mentioned tic toc tic toc

Unregistered
    I’m sure the CI Major will be one of the first few to go along with quite a few on the 5th floor including Training personnel Buh bye

Unregistered
    I’m sure the CI Major will be one of the first few to go along with quite a few on the 5th floor including Training personnel Buh bye
    Are you dumb enough to think the Senate will go against DeSantis?

Unregistered
    Are you dumb enough to think the Senate will go against DeSantis?
    The question is are you dumb enough to think the Senate won’t? Don’t be so sure.

Unregistered
    The question is are you dumb enough to think the Senate won’t? Don’t be so sure.
    The Senate will have no choice to favor Israel because he's done nothing wrong. If those who have half a brain know this but wishes it wasn't true. To be honest those little amount of idiots don't want Israel back because the tic tic tic tic is against them and the cancer they are will be forced to move far away. I will be watching and having my popcorn, hey hey hey good bye!!😂🤣😭🤣😂

Unregistered
    The Senate will have no choice to favor Israel because he's done nothing wrong. If those who have half a brain know this but wishes it wasn't true. To be honest those little amount of idiots don't want Israel back because the tic tic tic tic is against them and the cancer they are will be forced to move far away. I will be watching and having my popcorn, hey hey hey good bye!!😂🤣😭🤣😂
    I wish they would put him back. They won’t.

Unregistered

Happy Sunday

Scum Drum we love you!!!!!! Have a blessed day.

Unregistered
    Scum Drum we love you!!!!!! Have a blessed day.
    Scum Drum doesn't know good days especially lately once he was exposed for sneaking out stealing time and wondering where he will be located on midnights. We're all glad though. He's a POS. The hell with that _ick head.

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast