Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 12
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you three dummys talking about???? Nobody f.......king cares! IF YOU concentrated on your investments as much as this story that only you three know about, you would be rich as f........uck!!!!
    My dearest Scummy Drummy, so many enemies
    and such a small brain. Why are you even working? That's right it's because you don't really work. Remember you are the escape artist. When do you think you feel good about yourself? Is it when you get in and bully everyone? Is it when some of the boneless backbones come in and tell you how good you're swing is? You're fat BELLY is interfering and you have no rhythm. This equals to you suck in golf. You don't have any clue and a discrace. What is it Im hearing! Tick tock tick tock tick tock. You have no business in SID, no business as a sergeant, no leadership, no brains. God help any Department you are assigned too. Dumb Dumb.

Unregistered
    Absolutely amazing you calling anyone dumb after writing that illiterate piece of crap, to many grammatical errors to even begin pointing them out. Only thing I can’t figure out is if it is the drunken incoherent ramblings of redman or Lou who at least gets a little bit of pass since English isn’t his first language.

Unregistered

I bet you were excited when you write this!!

My dearest Scummy Drummy, so many enemies
    and such a small brain. Why are you even working? That's right it's because you don't really work. Remember you are the escape artist. When do you think you feel good about yourself? Is it when you get in and bully everyone? Is it when some of the boneless backbones come in and tell you how good you're swing is? You're fat BELLY is interfering and you have no rhythm. This equals to you suck in golf. You don't have any clue and a discrace. What is it Im hearing! Tick tock tick tock tick tock. You have no business in SID, no business as a sergeant, no leadership, no brains. God help any Department you are assigned too. Dumb Dumb.
    Well then let's take a close look at your life. I am proud to be sergeant , love SID, and I got here by hard work and loyalty to my bosses and co workers. Now let's look at you, credit cards maxed out, in debt you cant climb out off, unhappy wife and kids, your whimpering pathetic whining to your supervisors for years about NO time off, and not getting a new unit! Sound about right? Answer your class and try to show some balls of you want respect.

Unregistered
    Well then let's take a close look at your life. I am proud to be sergeant , love SID, and I got here by hard work and loyalty to my bosses and co workers. Now let's look at you, credit cards maxed out, in debt you cant climb out off, unhappy wife and kids, your whimpering pathetic whining to your supervisors for years about NO time off, and not getting a new unit! Sound about right? Answer your class and try to show some balls of you want respect.
    You were proud to be sergeant? Even you were shocked you got the position. You suck at it. You are the worse sergeant BSO has, Top ten. You loved SID because you stole time/ disappearing acts, loyalty or brown nosed? But now it's all catching up. You were caught and you're pathetic time the agency wasted is about to come to a head. You have a bad and sad reputation and still don't have any idea what you're doing. Stop calling me, I have you on call block scum drum. The name fits you so well.

Unregistered
    You were proud to be sergeant? Even you were shocked you got the position. You suck at it. You are the worse sergeant BSO has, Top ten. You loved SID because you stole time/ disappearing acts, loyalty or brown nosed? But now it's all catching up. You were caught and you're pathetic time the agency wasted is about to come to a head. You have a bad and sad reputation and still don't have any idea what you're doing. Stop calling me, I have you on call block scum drum. The name fits you so well.
    Hilarious, you admit he is calling you, yet you’re too much of a coward to pick up the phone, but you’ll come on here and go back and forth. You’re s cowardly, pathetic loser. I was kinda hoping Israel was coming back because I think TT sucks, but you’re reminding me why we need someone totally new to run this place.

Unregistered
    Here you go again Mark. And how was it you got into SID? You have the nerve to point at anyone else? At least the guys you’re now spiraling out of control attacking had Narcotics experience. What were your qualifications???? When did they get in? Before Israel was Sheriff. How did they get in? Years of working Narcotics cases. So please keep attacking them the hypocrisy is making me chuckle.
    This agency doesn't care what you did in the past it’s what have you done for me lately and trust me B. Anderson hasn't done sh*t in a long time and should have been booted back to the road a long time ago period.

Unregistered
    Mark, Lou, how did you guys get into SID in the first place? Was there a posting and you applied for a position or were you magic wanded. Once you were magic wanded into SID did you develop any major cases(no), develop any CIs (no). You were both given a golden opportunity that you did not deserve and you blew it.

By Felicia

Unregistered
    This agency doesn't care what you did in the past it’s what have you done for me lately and trust me B. Anderson hasn't done sh*t in a long time and should have been booted back to the road a long time ago period.
    You’re right, you know what BA hasn’t done? He hasn’t embarrassed this agency every time he opens his mouth, like you do. He doesn’t embarrass this agency by dressing like a total buffoon, you dress like a WWE wrestler and think it’s professional. He hasn’t totaled a car by filling it with diesel fuel, a clue might have been when the nozzle didn’t fit in the opening. You are a real scumbag, all these guys were your friends in the unit until you got thrown out for your antics. You are an embarrassment and disgrace to the uniform. You are a scumbag that can not be trusted by anyone. You ha e a long history of this. You have had many Leo Affairs Feuds with LaCerra, Rags, and now your whole old Unit. For anyone reading this, keep this in mind if you work with Trudel in the future, the first minute he hits adversity he is turning on everyone.

Scott Israel look at what this idiot is doing. He isnt helping your cause!!!!!

Unregistered
    He’ll turn on Israel just like Russ did, lol at his track record. He turns on everyone once they can’t help him.

Unregistered
    Trudel might be the biggest scumbag in the entire agency which is quite the feat given how many we have. I think Drum should try and schedule his in service on same day as Mark since tough guy can’t answer his phone.

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast