+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 202
 
  1. #91
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thatís the problem with people today. No one screwed Costa other than himself. Another one who did nothing and expected to stay in his position because he was sheriffs buddy.
    Great job Drum getting rid of Israel's friends to cover up your agenda. You and Hyatt have been buddies with Lamberti and Fondo. But the leadership in SID is pathetic and listens to you.

  2. #92
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Dumb Drum did you forget how you and Fuller screwed Costa?
    It's great that we are in your head Drum. U can't sleep. U can't eat. It's great.

  3. #93
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Dumb Drum did you forget how you and Fuller screwed Costa?
    Yeah, Trudel and Costa both got screwed by getting tossed from SID for doing absolutely nothing.

    Hey Mark, instead of constantly writing about how you got thrown out of SID why donít you talk about how you got in. Youíre a man of the people, youíre not one who is ok with people getting a position based on who they know opposed to what they know.....right?

    While youíre at it why donít you talk about how after you were given this gift all you did was embarrass the Sheriff, you didnít even make an attempt to be productive.

    With friends like you Scott Israel doesnít need enemies!

  4. #94
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, Trudel and Costa both got screwed by getting tossed from SID for doing absolutely nothing.

    Hey Mark, instead of constantly writing about how you got thrown out of SID why donít you talk about how you got in. Youíre a man of the people, youíre not one who is ok with people getting a position based on who they know opposed to what they know.....right?

    While youíre at it why donít you talk about how after you were given this gift all you did was embarrass the Sheriff, you didnít even make an attempt to be productive.

    With friends like you Scott Israel doesnít need enemies!
    Drum how does it feel to have so many people hate you? How does that work for you? We are in your head

  5. #95
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drum how does it feel to have so many people hate you? How does that work for you? We are in your head
    Mark you canít count your multiple personalities as ďso many peopleĒ. Itís only you Redman.

  6. #96
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drum how does it feel to have so many people hate you? How does that work for you? We are in your head
    Steve you are so hated you have no idea. We will keep on you until you get transferred to the road where you belong. We are the anti Drum movement.

  7. #97
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, Trudel and Costa both got screwed by getting tossed from SID for doing absolutely nothing.

    Hey Mark, instead of constantly writing about how you got thrown out of SID why donít you talk about how you got in. Youíre a man of the people, youíre not one who is ok with people getting a position based on who they know opposed to what they know.....right?

    While youíre at it why donít you talk about how after you were given this gift all you did was embarrass the Sheriff, you didnít even make an attempt to be productive.

    With friends like you Scott Israel doesnít need enemies!
    Adam White why don't you please take a shower and wash your clothes. You are not that smart either. If you were you wouldn't be a cop. Just saying.

  8. #98
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mark you canít count your multiple personalities as ďso many peopleĒ. Itís only you Redman.
    Sorry Drum stick you are hated by many.

  9. #99
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's great that we are in your head Drum. U can't sleep. U can't eat. It's great.
    I think he can eat he's a fat fuk.

  10. #100
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Adam White why don't you please take a shower and wash your clothes. You are not that smart either. If you were you wouldn't be a cop. Just saying.
    Another Barerez and B. Anderson flunkie.
    Talk about flunkies how is B. Anderson still working in narcotics???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •