Fairness
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fairness

Unregistered

Fairness

Lot's of talk about fairness. Perhaps there's a compromise?

I am a long term Parkland resident and do not want Israel back, not because of MSD blame, but for his overall view on community policing, frienships with DWS and other malignant characters. However, I do respect that there are communities in South Broward who feel that he has been an asset to their communities. He may be the best Sheriff for them.

Reportedly, Parkland has comitted to delivering a 90 day notice to terminate the BSO contract if Israel is reinstated. It would be a good idea for Israel to make a public statement, before the senate's decision stating that he wants to cut ties with the City of Parkland, not as an admission of anything, but to put it all to rest. That would call off the dogs. It would be a win for both sides, and would free up some deputies to work in other districts. Parklanders are willing to pony up for their own department, even if it doubles their taxes. The pre-2004 PPD was actually working very well.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I am a long term Parkland resident and do not want Israel back, not because of MSD blame, but for his overall view on community policing, frienships with DWS and other malignant characters. However, I do respect that there are communities in South Broward who feel that he has been an asset to their communities. He may be the best Sheriff for them.

Reportedly, Parkland has comitted to delivering a 90 day notice to terminate the BSO contract if Israel is reinstated. It would be a good idea for Israel to make a public statement, before the senate's decision stating that he wants to cut ties with the City of Parkland, not as an admission of anything, but to put it all to rest. That would call off the dogs. It would be a win for both sides, and would free up some deputies to work in other districts. Parklanders are willing to pony up for their own department, even if it doubles their taxes. The pre-2004 PPD was actually working very well.
    Honestly. You can have your department back and then you residents can bully those guys like you did when you had your own department. Plus you can put your PHO stickers back on your cars to let everyone know you're loaded etc.

Unregistered
    Sounds like an awesome idea. Parkland residents are stuck up, very needy and always want special treatment. Now that, that’s off my chest, it will never happen. Way too much work involved to getting your charter reinstated. All the husbands in parkland are too busy working to overpay for their lifestyles, while all their wives are ****ing the deputies while they are home alone. 😉😉😉
    Thank you to all the housewives of Parkland, BSO really appreciates your support.

Unregistered

Let's get real

If this is a legit post, and not just some well-crafted deflecting political BS... speak for yourself. Um, no one wants their taxes doubled, for anything, let alone to go back to a po-dunk town PD that would just be a bunch of glorified security guards for *certain* Parkland residents (yes, many of us work for a living). So, puh-lease... Parkland PD was a joke, and would be again. I'll stick with BSO, thank you. And I assure you Parkland public safety services aren't going anywhere, and if so, oh well, good luck to the rest of you idiots when you get what you wish for.

Unregistered
    Parkland should leave BSO. Their dispatch services for police and fire go to CSPD. They were aware that this several years before MSD that was a very dangerous situition but mayor at that time, Michael Udine could of cared less. The fact that all cell phone 911 calls went to CSPD and not BSO cost them several minutes of response time and that vital information of where the shooter was. CSPD had all of that information. So please Parkland leave when Scotty comes back we don't to be up there anyways!!!! Oh and by the way besides the additional of two more deputies at MSD, nothing else has changed including school security at the school.

Unregistered
    Parkland should leave BSO. Their dispatch services for police and fire go to CSPD. They were aware that this several years before MSD that was a very dangerous situition but mayor at that time, Michael Udine could of cared less. The fact that all cell phone 911 calls went to CSPD and not BSO cost them several minutes of response time and that vital information of where the shooter was. CSPD had all of that information. So please Parkland leave when Scotty comes back we don't to be up there anyways!!!! Oh and by the way besides the additional of two more deputies at MSD, nothing else has changed including school security at the school.
    That's the school district fault nothing changes at Douglas.

Unregistered
    Sounds like an awesome idea. Parkland residents are stuck up, very needy and always want special treatment. Now that, that’s off my chest, it will never happen. Way too much work involved to getting your charter reinstated. All the husbands in parkland are too busy working to overpay for their lifestyles, while all their wives are ****ing the deputies while they are home alone. 😉😉😉
    Thank you to all the housewives of Parkland, BSO really appreciates your support.
    And we appreciate the free entertainmnet of watching you slink around the gated communities, parking in between houses, thinking no one sees you while we all watch you on Ring doorbell cameras. You're not the only one stopping. The waste management crew has been at those homes too, especially one with the VW.

Unregistered
    Honestly. You can have your department back and then you residents can bully those guys like you did when you had your own department. Plus you can put your PHO stickers back on your cars to let everyone know you're loaded etc.
    the PHO stickers are long gone. doubtful that any of those shenanigans of the past would fly anymore especially bullying. a lot has changed and the politicians are scared of being called out on anything anymore. the requests for special favors are very unwelcomed in this political climate. the city really is responding to inquiries affimatively that the BSO will get a 90 day notice. you can check for yourself. email the mayor.

Unregistered

It would be a loss of revenue, but it would be a classy move if Scott initiated it. Definately a gesture of real leadership. The people in Parkland might vote for him in 2020 as an acknowledgement of his "thoughfulness' if they know he will be out of their city and residents would be unaffected by his plans for the agency. Doubtful that his massive ego would ever look at it in this light. It's too much to start a dept. from the ground up, but contracting with a neighboring city makes sense.

Unregistered
    If this is a legit post, and not just some well-crafted deflecting political BS... speak for yourself. Um, no one wants their taxes doubled, for anything, let alone to go back to a po-dunk town PD that would just be a bunch of glorified security guards for *certain* Parkland residents (yes, many of us work for a living). So, puh-lease... Parkland PD was a joke, and would be again. I'll stick with BSO, thank you. And I assure you Parkland public safety services aren't going anywhere, and if so, oh well, good luck to the rest of you idiots when you get what you wish for.
    Nope. HUNCHOVSKY and the rest of the squad know that they won't make the cut for the next election cycle if they remain silent. Their backs are to the wall on this issue. In the past Parkland was too snobby to creatively contract with Creek but that may change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast