Today we send drug addict Shiver packing. Maybe he’ll take his cronies too
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Today we send drug addict Shiver packing. Maybe he’ll take his cronies too

Shiver will lose the election maybe he’ll set up shop elsewhere. And take his cronies with him. They can start a PBA in North Carolina

Unregistered
    Good riddance! Hope he moves somewhere far from here. Enough of the shiver family.

Unregistered
    SL has never associated with the Police adept or officers. Don’t know where he stands

Unregistered
    Shiver has not been on Face Book since getting beat so bad, NOT even to thank those who voted for him Discusting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shiver has not been on Face Book since getting beat so bad, NOT even to thank those who voted for him Discusting
    Wow you must not be good at reading, he thanked everyone and also asked his supporters to Support Losner, maybe your just not on his face book feed. You stand corrected.....

Unregistered
    Wow you must not be good at reading, he thanked everyone and also asked his supporters to Support Losner, maybe your just not on his face book feed. You stand corrected.....
    “ I am so thankful to have been part of such a crucial race in our community! I ask that all of the #TeamShiver friends and supporters would continue to be engaged and to offer their support to Steve Losner and the Losner for Mayor of Homestead campaign in the coming weeks!”

Unregistered
    “ I am so thankful to have been part of such a crucial race in our community! I ask that all of the #TeamShiver friends and supporters would continue to be engaged and to offer their support to Steve Losner and the Losner for Mayor of Homestead campaign in the coming weeks!”
    To me that’s the kiss of death to Losner. If Shiver wants him I don’t.

Unregistered
    Do your research on SL. Not very commutative or approachable. Not a fan of HPD
    Porter has always been a fan of HPD and has shown his support. New police station and easy to work with

Unregistered
    Look at facts and the city’s standing in the last several years to present. SS and SL has nothing to do with any of it yet JP did new city hall , new police station, Pavillion shopping plaza , new restaurants, the new Homestead station, street events along Krome ave , Seminole theater, crime reduction, no increase in taxes over the last several years, solid functioning services to the residents, community involvement, etc. it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see all the positives of JP and the current council members along with City’s Manager. Great thing to come from them. Don’t listen to all the negativity from the haters. No matter what JP, LR, GG and the other council members do they will spit venom and complain.
    Let’s continue forward. Porter and Roth

Unregistered
    Look at facts and the city’s standing in the last several years to present. SS and SL has nothing to do with any of it yet JP did new city hall , new police station, Pavillion shopping plaza , new restaurants, the new Homestead station, street events along Krome ave , Seminole theater, crime reduction, no increase in taxes over the last several years, solid functioning services to the residents, community involvement, etc. it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see all the positives of JP and the current council members along with City’s Manager. Great thing to come from them. Don’t listen to all the negativity from the haters. No matter what JP, LR, GG and the other council members do they will spit venom and complain.
    Let’s continue forward. Porter and Roth
    I’m with you!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast