SLERS violation - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SLERS violation

Unregistered
    Three pages of babble about nothing. NOBODY cares who uses the stupid radio to tell an overworked operator you finally got 1008 at 0930 and went 1042 at 1545. Stop drawing attention to yourself. I would like to see one real issue posted and discussed on this forum. Using or not using the radio isn't an issue worth discussing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Three pages of babble about nothing. NOBODY cares who uses the stupid radio to tell an overworked operator you finally got 1008 at 0930 and went 1042 at 1545. Stop drawing attention to yourself. I would like to see one real issue posted and discussed on this forum. Using or not using the radio isn't an issue worth discussing.
    I was told years ago by a Chief that the only reason we use SLERS is to justify what we pay into it. Other than that... no we don't need the radios. No need to call 10-8 or 10-42. If you need dispatch, pick up the phone and call them!

Unregistered
    DG wasn’t even on there this month I would bet my paycheck he worked off duty!

Unregistered
    DG wasn’t even on there this month I would bet my paycheck he worked off duty!
    File a complaint.

Unregistered
    The radios not working properly should be a violation

Unregistered

2 different ABT

south reg send sler list out and make sure everyone here in policy accountable and north lieutenant who been troubled before keeping 208 money just stop using radio wow just wow north major just not care

Unregistered
    North major is the acting chief so she can’t claim he doesn’t report to her. Again all maxed out unless she don’t like u

Unregistered
    Majors since we know you read this site maybe you should deal with Lt DG who is violating policy by not utilizing SLERS, his SLERS count for September was 3. Anyone else would have been written up by now.
    Remember, DG is career service still. Can't just make him disappear without a reason. At the end of the day it's not his fault he's in that position. He was basically set up for failure when they had to stick DM in the Gainesville LT position.

Unregistered
    Remember, DG is career service still. Can't just make him disappear without a reason. At the end of the day it's not his fault he's in that position. He was basically set up for failure when they had to stick DM in the Gainesville LT position.
    Because he was supposed to move to tallahassee to take Mikey’s spot then refused to move. They should have fired him then

Unregistered
    He would have been captain in Orlando, but refused to move and wanted to work out of Gainesville.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast