SLERS violation
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SLERS violation

Unregistered

SLERS violation

Majors since we know you read this site maybe you should deal with Lt DG who is violating policy by not utilizing SLERS, his SLERS count for September was 3. Anyone else would have been written up by now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Majors since we know you read this site maybe you should deal with Lt DG who is violating policy by not utilizing SLERS, his SLERS count for September was 3. Anyone else would have been written up by now.
    This is 3 months in a row. Unbelievable but I’m sure it’s FF’s fault still.....🤣😂

Unregistered
    Nahhhh... nobody would have gotten written up for it. I have seen a lot worse.

Unregistered
    SLERS is for law enforcement use. If you aren't LE you don't use it. See the paradox?

Unregistered
    Honestly, everybody from the Chief on down should be calling 10-8. If not for practicality then to just say "hey, I'm no better than you!".

The only people who need to call 10-8 are agents because we are in the field the most. Lt's are just thrown in because we have to justify our SLERS use/access. The Captains are a bunch of primadonnas who think they are above calling 10-8. I asked the capt point blank why and he said they don't have the likelihood an agent would to take action. When I told him the LT's are in the office just as much but are required, I pretty much stumped him. No response. They could get rid of every Captain in the state. EVERY. LAST. ONE. Keep the the Majors as a north and south Chief and let the LT's run our offices. Talk about saving $$$.

Unregistered
    Yes but the majority of our lieutenants are clueless and useless. Look at the rest of the SLERS reports. With all the off duty in Miami and margate is there ever a LT in the office during work hours?

Unregistered
    Yes but the majority of our lieutenants are clueless and useless. Look at the rest of the SLERS reports. With all the off duty in Miami and margate is there ever a LT in the office during work hours?
    To go along with the agents that are clueless, useless, lazy, whining, complaining, and entitled.

Unregistered

Cool throwing Stones

To go along with the agents that are clueless, useless, lazy, whining, complaining, and entitled.
    I work off duty details and can honestly say I don't abuse the privilege. We are very fortunate to even be able to use the state cars for off duty. I even agree that more controls should be put in place such as time between off duty details and reduce the amount of hours one can work during a week. We have a agent in our office that plans their work around off duty details. Heaven forbid that we have something to do and they have an off duty detail scheduled. I don't know how they do it but they always and I repeat always slide out of pending operations or primary work that needs to be done and seem to get the off duty details done first. You guys seem strangely preoccupied with Miami. Have a look in the mirror. The ones that point fingers are more than likely the ones that are the biggest 208 violators. You know who you are. You are the same persons that incorrectly reports miles driven and hours worked to benefit yourself. Let that soak in for a minute.

Oh yea let's leave DG alone. He's been given an impossible task and he's making the best of the puzzle pieces he's been given. For you scholars and there's a pile of the puzzle pieces missing from the box.

Unregistered

Why

I work off duty details and can honestly say I don't abuse the privilege. We are very fortunate to even be able to use the state cars for off duty. I even agree that more controls should be put in place such as time between off duty details and reduce the amount of hours one can work during a week. We have a agent in our office that plans their work around off duty details. Heaven forbid that we have something to do and they have an off duty detail scheduled. I don't know how they do it but they always and I repeat always slide out of pending operations or primary work that needs to be done and seem to get the off duty details done first. You guys seem strangely preoccupied with Miami. Have a look in the mirror. The ones that point fingers are more than likely the ones that are the biggest 208 violators. You know who you are. You are the same persons that incorrectly reports miles driven and hours worked to benefit yourself. Let that soak in for a minute.

Oh yea let's leave DG alone. He's been given an impossible task and he's making the best of the puzzle pieces he's been given. For you scholars and there's a pile of the puzzle pieces missing from the box.
    Why are you working off duty details. We have no , none, zero authority to enforse any laws but alcohol or tobacco violations. So why are you workings, traffic , security, details. We can't arrest anyone so why are you. You are committing fraud.

Unregistered

Why

Why are you working details. We have no authority to enforce state law by alcohol or tobacco. So you are committing fraud when you take money from these poor people. Clearly the IG's office need to look into this. I'm making the call.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast