Attire
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attire

Unregistered

Attire

Why is that every other sheriff is always in uniform looking sharp and our sheriff is always on the news in his unbuttoned polo shirt and jeans?

Unregistered
    That's what happens when a family inbreds and make a stevie. Classy trash look but the problem with the button ups is the eruption of buttons when he lets his stomach loose.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is that every other sheriff is always in uniform looking sharp and our sheriff is always on the news in his unbuttoned polo shirt and jeans?
    Because "other" Sheriffs are politicians and not true cops.

Unregistered
    He probably wants to be more approachable. Throw the vibe like he is just a down to earth guy, just woke up don't care. As opposed to the real professional guy who cares about what is going on. C'mon guys these are nice these are wranglers!

Unregistered
    He probably wants to be more approachable. Throw the vibe like he is just a down to earth guy, just woke up don't care. As opposed to the real professional guy who cares about what is going on. C'mon guys these are nice these are wranglers!
    and he is isn't he? He is your boss, but he is the people's Sheriff. You need to remember that and your place.

Unregistered
    and he is isn't he? He is your boss, but he is the people's Sheriff. You need to remember that and your place.
    Nah he's the County's little biatch.

They let him THINK he is driving. The steering wheel and controls are not hooked up to anything.

Unregistered
    No one respects what keyboard badasses have to spread. No one respects the Powell, Speak or Chris Self they’re just haters because they were either arrested or let go. Losers!

Unregistered
    No one respects what keyboard badasses have to spread. No one respects the Powell, Speak or Chris Self they’re just haters because they were either arrested or let go. Losers!
    You mean the keyboard keyboard badasses or Powell, Speak or Chris Self?

Unregistered
    You mean the keyboard keyboard badasses or Powell, Speak or Chris Self?
    Who?

What's the point seriously?

And by what method do you come by as ANYBODY on here is identified? Seriously mud slinging and shit is one thing, and we can think we know who is typing posts. But in reality nobody knows for sure.

As far as the names, I have been here about 3-5 years. (not going to be specific) and these names mean nothing to me or the rest of us.

But we have some major problems. More than few. I had no idea the hatred between us that obviously is felt. Makes me think about the Having each other back somewhat questionable.

Everybody needs to grow the **** up.

Unregistered
    Who?

What's the point seriously?

And by what method do you come by as ANYBODY on here is identified? Seriously mud slinging and shit is one thing, and we can think we know who is typing posts. But in reality nobody knows for sure.

As far as the names, I have been here about 3-5 years. (not going to be specific) and these names mean nothing to me or the rest of us.

But we have some major problems. More than few. I had no idea the hatred between us that obviously is felt. Makes me think about the Having each other back somewhat questionable.

Everybody needs to grow the **** up.
    Wtf are you to tell anyone to grow tf up? How about you stfu specifically with your 3-5 years speaking for "the rest of us". You know jack about LE if you've been here, there or anywhere "3-5 years". You have enough "experience" to graduate from ignorant to functionally dumb but trainable. Did your leadership voice crack a little telling everybody to grow the **** up? Don't worry, we can all most feel your eagerness to put on a stripe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast