Major Caneva and his parakeet looking Capt - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The major and the parakeet have completely killed the morale at SPB and they still expect employees to attend the Christmas lunch! Better yet, they demand that employees attend and they keep track of those that don’t pay or attend! Caneva has a temper tantrum when his subordinates don’t want to attend his false sense of happiness function! It’s called attendance by intimidation! Someone save us!!!!!!!!!
    He did the same thing at Nside. God help you if you didn’t attend Christmas/Going away/Whatever lunch or little function he’s hosting or putting together. He is one vindictive little man.
    I always thought he was on the down-low, if you get my meaning.

Unregistered
    He did the same thing at Nside. God help you if you didn’t attend Christmas/Going away/Whatever lunch or little function he’s hosting or putting together. He is one vindictive little man.
    I always thought he was on the down-low, if you get my meaning.
    Instead of thanking him for thinking of you guys and showing you guys support YOU get upset that he’s doing something for you. What a world we live in.

Unregistered
    Transfer

And you thought crying here was going to change anything!!! Keep talking crap here, nobody cares !!!

Unregistered
    Congrats one for Willie, zero for you cry babies. LoL

Unregistered
    Loved how organized you boys were on the Director’s going away !!!

Unregistered
    Caneva has destroyed spb and will destroy an entire division!!! Wtf with promoting this hated idiot

Unregistered
    Caneva has destroyed spb and will destroy an entire division!!! Wtf with promoting this hated idiot
    Keep up the good work Ed

Unregistered
    Keep up the good work Ed
    Semper Fi Ed!

Unregistered
    Keep up the good work Ed
    He’s worse than the Coronavirus

Me. Brown .

Canuva .

Lmao !!! He got promoted to what ? That idiot accidentally shot his wife at home while cleaning his duty weapon years ago. He is not even qualified to work for wakenhut security at the mall. Who in his mind would promote that idiot .

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast