Esteban Bovo, absentee ballot king running for mayor in 2020 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't Neil Rogers have a nickname for Penelas? I forgot it, does anyone remember the name?
    Didn't Neil Rogers have a nickname for Penelas? I forgot it, does anyone remember the name?
    Wow. Uncle Neil. There's a name from radio (queen of 610 AM) of years gone by. "Neal ... god."

We miss Phil Hendrie with Margarett, Steve Bosel and Bob Green. Ever feel like these top MDPD promotions have been a Phil Hendrie radio show and we are the callers who don't know its all a prank? Unfortunately, this mess is not fake; it is a hot mess of grand scale.

Unregistered
    Wow. Uncle Neil. There's a name from radio (queen of 610 AM) of years gone by. "Neal ... god."

We miss Phil Hendrie with Margarett, Steve Bosel and Bob Green. Ever feel like these top MDPD promotions have been a Phil Hendrie radio show and we are the callers who don't know its all a prank? Unfortunately, this mess is not fake; it is a hot mess of grand scale.
    Agreed!!! Neil God and his sidekick Jorge..lol

Jose
    Good luck finding a single Miami Cuban politico who isn't a self serving crook .

Enabled by a fellow Miami Cubanita , DA Rundle who looks the other way .

When I vote I look for anyone who isn't Cuban or brand new , not the same career parasites " Cuban Cosa Nostra " and I say this being Cuban born in Cuba but not the typical blind to reality Miami Cubanito .

Jose

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    Good luck finding a single Miami Cuban politico who isn't a self serving crook .

Enabled by a fellow Miami Cubanita , DA Rundle who looks the other way .

When I vote I look for anyone who isn't Cuban or brand new , not the same career parasites " Cuban Cosa Nostra " and I say this being Cuban born in Cuba but not the typical blind to reality Miami Cubanito .

Jose
    Wow! You sound just like David Greenwell

Jose
    Wow! You sound just like David Greenwell
    I looked up David Greenwell and guess you are referring to the Councilman in Oklahoma city ?

I assure you I am not he lol , though I went to boot camp Ft . Sill Oklahoma years ago ( artillery ) but that is my only link to Oklahoma .

My IP is Miami and the moderator of this forum can verify this .

MOST Miami Cubanos have a self defeating , warped sense of ethnic pride .

Separatist , self defeating ethnic voters who blindly support these assorted crooks , REGARDLESS of party which in reality does not mean a thing in Miami .

I hope I did not insult anyone here because that was not my intention and again I was born in Cuba but buena suerte finding a Miami Cuban politico who isn't a golden tongue serpent .

Best to all of you .

Jose

Unregistered
    Alex pinga pakinga

Unregistered
    Alex pinga pakinga. Something like that.

Unregistered

Neil used to call him pinga pequena

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12