New Acting Supervisors - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    In all honesty, good ole mark and his guys can be the next Grandpa cops!!!! That would fix the problem

Unregistered
    Does ME or the minions have the guts to confront gilberto, that’s would be interesting #runtelldat

Unregistered
    Why would anyone confront instagil? He’ll just go hide behind his steroided cousin or go run to the third floor and complain how people were mean to him

Unregistered
    This is FMPD. Your all wrong. You think it would be the disgruntled people bashing instagil. Wrong. It’s the same people who hang out and act friendly towards and go to the instagil bbqs that are bashing instagil. Why? Because that’s how fmpd is and always will be. The same guys your buddy buddy with will bash you all day long. But that’s ok, keep spending 100’s of $$ on your bbqs and well all show up and act nice to your face.

Unregistered
    That makes so much sense now, the rat infestation is real, unregistered person, why instagil? Are people intimidated by him? I’m being serious I think he’s a good cop but man the hate is real

Unregistered
    Mark and the crybabies are the real sellouts what’s even worst is some of them are supervisor already

Unregistered
    Hey mark don’t change the subject to Becky or cutie you greasy pig!!!!! You and Rats just seat back and enjoy what’s on the horizon, it won’t be promotions #pos

Unregistered
    Wait hold on what did I miss

Unregistered
    Holy crap, who would’ve thought the architect for LEO affairs is a greasy pig!!! I guess billy the plumber had other ideas

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats wrong with Williams? I havent worked with him much but he seems like a good officer.
    Maybe it's because he is a newer officer and more involved then some of the people who have been here for years. But who knows I'm like you I havent really worked around him so I wouldn't know. Gil on the other hand, I've worked with him and I cant believe how bad he is being bashed. Everyone at FMPD needs to look out for themselves because clearly everyone here is two faced. Trust no one.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast