New Acting Supervisors - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Gil & Vallone Williams will be wearing 3 Stripes soon. Eat your hearts out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will be a sad day when Gil the brown noser gets 3 stripes on his uniform.

Unregistered
    Will be a sad day when Gil the brown noser gets 3 stripes on his uniform.
    It will be a bad day for you because you will have to bow down to Gill and lick his shoes clean boy.

Unregistered
    Instagil will probably throw command staff only BBQs at his house for those three stripes......sellout!

Unregistered
    Will he be hosting the shift Christmas parties again in an effort to gain popularity when he’s not even on a shift ?

Unregistered
    You mean to tell me he was using us and not wanting to have some sort of Camaraderie between shift since all the disgruntled, useless thurds bashed the agency on why it’s was horrible

Unregistered
    Nope he was using us, there’s nothing more instagil wants then to get the approval of studs like mark Edwards, he’s a guy that’s the most useless, dirtiest (not talking about his baby gap faded purple vest), non-promotable, cry baby of them all. Him and his band of flunkies use public forums to bash the agency instead saving the agency money and just leaving. Hey mark from what I here you’ll never get a promotion nor a speciality unit for the rest of your career so do us a favor a take that shoplifter

Unregistered
    I hope he’s hosting a Christmas party this year, I’m one of mark’s minions who couldn’t get promoted, and a lazy cop as well, there’s nothing better than hand me outs and I deserve one since I’ve been here for forever. I heard he’s giving out stripes and butter bars, and he’s doing a mock swear in.

Unregistered
    If that’s the case Edwards should be first, just make sure he wears he’s class A’s and not dress like the guy who cleans out bird shit at zoo sanctuary’s

Unregistered
    Whats wrong with Williams? I havent worked with him much but he seems like a good officer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast