New Acting Supervisors
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New Acting Supervisors

Congratulations to the new temporary Acting Supervisors:

Acting Captain Medico (Detective division)
    Acting Lieutenant Walsh (Detective division)
    Acting Lieutenant Freeman (Road Patrol)
    Acting Sergeant Gomez (Road Patrol)

Great choices they will take this agency to greater heights.

Unregistered
    Says all the haters.

Unregistered
    Freeman. Ha. May as we’ll promote Garrett too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Art has to be feeling deflated to once again be passed up for a LT spot... especially by lazy do nothing Freeman.
    Ary is good but!!!!!I think that his past has caught up with himmmmmI am sure that he will not be the only one!!!!@@@@

Unregistered
    Thanks for wearing a uniform today Officer gil Instagram, you actually looked like a cop and not some man child in pajamas pretending to be a cop.
    I bet no one here would dare say anything to Officer gil Instagram in person..... just stay in your safe space

Unregistered
    I bet no one here would dare say anything to Officer gil Instagram in person..... just stay in your safe space
    Nope. They are keyboard vaginas.

Unregistered
    We can’t find Officer gil. He’s never on the radio or on the screen. He’s usually hiding behind big guy cousin. Or out buying bq to brown nose people with parties at his house.

Unregistered
    Just follow Instagram. Today he was at Starbucks and then he was on a boat road with the boat boy.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. If I do a crappy job in a specialty unit instead of getting kicked back to the road I just go to an even easier specialty unit job?

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. If I do a crappy job in a specialty unit instead of getting kicked back to the road I just go to an even easier specialty unit job?
    Yes sir that is right. Rumor is Gilberto is brown nosing his way into running some PAL basketball league that will be at the new basketball gym police station at news press building

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast