President Trump wants to meet White House "whistleblower"
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Lightbulb President Trump wants to meet White House "whistleblower"

Quote Originally Posted by President Donald J. Trump
    Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser. I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented second and third hand information, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the "Whistleblower." Was this person spying on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!
    Full story:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...n_3100776.html
    Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault. It must speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air.

Unregistered

President Trump is a genius.

In the Federal system, does someone who is accused of breaking the law have a Constitutional right or a legal right to meet his accuser? Do any lawyers know the answer to this basic question?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the Federal system, does someone who is accused of breaking the law have a Constitutional right or a legal right to meet his accuser? Do any lawyers know the answer to this basic question?
    As criminal defense lawyers, we certainly hope that someone who is accused of breaking the can meet his accuser. However, if a tipster really wants to remain 100% anonymous, then their best bet is to call “Crime Stoppers” because that's about as legally anonymous as it gets.

https://www.tampacriminalattorneys.c...nonymous-tip-/

Unregistered

God bless the United States Republic and the Constitution that preserves it!

Quote Originally Posted by President Donald J. Trump View Post
    Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser. I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented second and third hand information, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the "Whistleblower." Was this person spying on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!

Full story:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...n_3100776.html
    Why are we here? Why do we continue to push against a behemoth Deep State? Because deep down inside, we've felt that something is not right, something was not good with those we elected. This feeling has raised anxiety in us for a long time. Then along comes Donald Trump. He begins saying that there's something wrong as well, something that so many of us suddenly connected with. That's why we Elected him, because through Trump, FINALLY, "our" voice is in a place they cannot ignore it, and they hate it. They hate it with a passion. Their not impeaching Trump, their trying to impeach us. Our eyes were opened and we stood up and said ENOUGH! This is why we're here, this is why we push back. Because THIS IS WHAT PATRIOTS DO. God bless the United States Republic and the Constitution that preserves it!

Unregistered

Why are we here? Why do we continue to push against a behemoth Deep State? Because deep down inside, we've felt that something is not right, something was not good with those we elected. This feeling has raised anxiety in us for a long time. Then along comes Donald Trump. He begins saying that there's something wrong as well, something that so many of us suddenly connected with. That's why we Elected him, because through Trump, FINALLY, "our" voice is in a place they cannot ignore it, and they hate it. They hate it with a passion. Their not impeaching Trump, their trying to impeach us. Our eyes were opened and we stood up and said ENOUGH! This is why we're here, this is why we push back. Because THIS IS WHAT PATRIOTS DO. God bless the United States Republic and the Constitution that preserves it!
    Try to impeach this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...011456/photo/1

Unregistered
    Well I have decided due to being a "very stable genius" with "great and unmatched wisdom" I am also no longer going to cooperate with subpoenas. They can do it, so can I. Right?

Unregistered

Well I have decided due to being a "very stable genius" with "great and unmatched wisdom" I am also no longer going to cooperate with subpoenas. They can do it, so can I. Right?
    That was hilarious! LOL

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...388801?lang=en

Make America Wealthy Again!

Unregistered
    The "whistleblower's" identity has been well known ever since the Strozk/Page texts came out. He is Eric Ciarmella, "Charlie" the CIA analyst planted in the white house during the Trump transition to spy (and he did just that) on Trump and the admin. It's pretty obvious why there is so much outrage about keeping him secret. Barr/Durham caught him and once they can indict him for the spying and leaking it's going to get real ugly.

Unregistered
    The "whistleblower's" identity has been well known ever since the Strozk/Page texts came out. He is Eric Ciarmella, "Charlie" the CIA analyst planted in the white house during the Trump transition to spy (and he did just that) on Trump and the admin. It's pretty obvious why there is so much outrage about keeping him secret. Barr/Durham caught him and once they can indict him for the spying and leaking it's going to get real ugly.
    Holy cow I never thought of that!!!! It is truly a slow rolling coup -- and people need to eventually be arrested and prosecuted for it.

Unregistered
    The Lamestream Media wants to protect the Trump whistleblower but tries to fire the Epstein whistleblower. The media has gone completely bad.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast