Former Executive officer writes article on his history at BSO under Scott Israel - Page 7
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best Isreal Story of his Dumb Decision Making of all times. Russ Great Tell Us Everything 😁.. Keep up the Great Work.. we are proud that you had the kahunas to let is all in on the inner workings of his actions..
    How about when the command of District 15 called downtown when the Hamze stuff first hit the news. They were told to tow the line and not call back in reference to Hamze ever again....True story.

Unregistered

Truth Hurts

We all were there. Some assigned and couldnt say shit. Scott knows it's the truth and he is getting very panicky.

Unregistered
    This place is so ridiculous

Unregistered
    How about when the command of District 15 called downtown when the Hamze stuff first hit the news. They were told to tow the line and not call back in reference to Hamze ever again....True story.
    That was E. Grant that told the District Chief and Xo at that time. What someone will do for voted and what someone will do to keep his high ranking position. This place is a disaster and always will be.

Unregistered

You Failed Us as A LEADER...

Scott Isreal sold his soul to the 😈 he's not ever going to be great again. Just a nobody In law enforcement. When you failed the youth and the seniors you lose your credibility. Scott lost his a long time ago.

Unregistered

Snowflake won t slap but he will lick

SNOW FLAKE ALERT! HOW many times is this MAN LOVE affair going to bore everyone with this SNOWFLAKE who keeps re posting that fake unsubstantiated allegation against a great Sheriff like SCOTTY? At least Scott is a hetro SEXUAL unlike RUSS, the elderly bloated bald bully who got abused in high school.

Unregistered
    That was E. Grant that told the District Chief and Xo at that time. What someone will do for voted and what someone will do to keep his high ranking position. This place is a disaster and always will be.
    Same guy that wrote the letter for Ken Jenne?

Unregistered
    I remember a lot of people talking about it. But then I never read the article, although I studied such incidents. Tell me, do you have any other similar articles that you can share?

Unregistered

Runcie

I remember a lot of people talking about it. But then I never read the article, although I studied such incidents. Tell me, do you have any other similar articles that you can share?
    Runcie did the same thing, he politicized education, by way of focusing on reducing discipline on minority students, which left a void for Nikolas Cruz.

So, between Scott Israel, and Runcie, they created the perfect storm. 17 dead, 14 school children.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast