Former Executive officer writes article on his history at BSO under Scott Israel - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyhereit View Post
    Funny stuff isn’t it. Scott Israel and his band of misfits are gone, disgraced, unemployed or underemployed, and never to be heard from in any forum again. Russ lives on, dictating all the conditions, and is recognizing nationally. So, who’s the smartest one in the room? Russ Diperna. Lol😂
    Yeah right, Hey Russ, why don't you tell us all how much you bring home from your FRS pension. Oh that's right you don't get one. hahaha! You my delusional friend are not smarter than a 5th Grader.

Unregistered

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! I said make me a sammich SOY BOY BEEEOTCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredreally View Post
    Weak, are you freaking kidding me? This article is a bomb shell. It’s a first hand account of Israel’s failures. Definitely takes the momentum out of the special masters remarks.
    Take it easy RUSS! YOUR ARE just being a rat like you have always been! This article is nothing,,written by a bitter former disgruntled assess kiss in g terminated employee!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take it easy RUSS! YOUR ARE just being a rat like you have always been! This article is nothing,,written by a bitter former disgruntled assess kiss in g terminated employee!

The overwhelming thought I get from reading all of this is that the story is accurate but you hate Russ for stabbing Scotty in the back.

Unregistered
    If mumbles gets back Lisa chief of staff back Catchatore in load the drug boat back Ira back and on and on we BSO don’t want to go backwards, Scott hates the green
    How can Caccatore come back? He hasn't been sworn for decades and is too old to go through the academy again now.

Unregistered

Russ Russ Excellent 👍👌 Job 👍👌👏

Russ great article.. you hit a home run buddy

Unregistered

Yes it's true.......

The overwhelming thought I get from reading all of this is that the story is accurate but you hate Russ for stabbing Scotty in the back.
    NO ... FOR HELPING SCOTTY BY COVERING IT UP an d getting paid and not reporting it as it was happening. I despise RUSS but the story is accurate.

Recycled Fondo/Kaufman

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Weak. Weak. Weak. I hope this was not the bombshell some were alluding to.
    Totally weak! It looks like Russ took everything we've been telling Israel about deputy CAIR (when he told us to "let it go" or "leave it alone") and posting here on LEO AFFAIRS, FOR YEARS, and then wrote an OP-ED. Plagiarism!

Unregistered

and you guys picked on this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhereitis View Post
    Attack Russ all you want. It’s an article that shows the truth. And most of all, it’s published in an article. It’s in writing, and the attack response on leoaffairs mean nothing. It may feel good for the Israel losers, but the negative effect comes from the article, and has more baring than the Scott Israel desperate leoaffair losers. Russ has always been a dangerous person. Lamberti underestimated him, Israel and his band of misfits also underestimated him. This is all russ’s Show now.
    Published in an article?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/search/?query=hamze

https://www.frontpagemag.com/search/...=Joe%20Kaufman

Unregistered

Thanks Russ We appreciate you..

The best Isreal Story of his Dumb Decision Making of all times. Russ Great Tell Us Everything 😁.. Keep up the Great Work.. we are proud that you had the kahunas to let is all in on the inner workings of his actions..

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast