**** you

Thread: **** you

Unregistered

**** you

Bobby has been ok. He is a me oriented person. He gets shit done in a ***** way. Im going to run against him. He may kick my ass but **** em. Hi Bob see you soon.

Unregistered
    The only credible threats to Bob are DS and GS because they know where all the skeletons are hidden. Either one could run against Bob, expose him publicly and have a good chance of winning. Especially if the other CD takes his side. Bob knows all this, has bought them off with the double-dipping and protects them when they screw up.

But have fun and good luck whoever you are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only credible threats to Bob are DS and GS because they know where all the skeletons are hidden. Either one could run against Bob, expose him publicly and have a good chance of winning. Especially if the other CD takes his side. Bob knows all this, has bought them off with the double-dipping and protects them when they screw up.

But have fun and good luck whoever you are.
    You guys are such retards. Bob knows where those crooked ass mother****ers hid their skeletons. Daddy Dan and Greek George couldn’t handle running for office. Dan sucks at speaking and George is an idiot. All he has is the sponge docks. And neither of them are looking to good lately. I don’t see them here longer than 2020.

Unregistered
    You guys are such retards. Bob knows where those crooked ass mother****ers hid their skeletons. Daddy Dan and Greek George couldn’t handle running for office. Dan sucks at speaking and George is an idiot. All he has is the sponge docks. And neither of them are looking to good lately. I don’t see them here longer than 2020.
    Have you ever seen Bob's news conferences? He has the cardboard personality of Al Gore and John Kerry all rolled up into one. Plus he has an unstable and nasty temperament.

But not to worry, DS and GS would rather have the double dip money than the office so Bob is safe for another 4 years.

Unregistered
    Have you ever seen Bob's news conferences? He has the cardboard personality of Al Gore and John Kerry all rolled up into one. Plus he has an unstable and nasty temperament.

But not to worry, DS and GS would rather have the double dip money than the office so Bob is safe for another 4 years.
    If Bob put on a show and tell like Sheriff Grady or that bufune Nocho you would belly ache like a stuck pig. Whatever he does you wold complain. DG and GS are washed up tards who could not do the job of Sheriff. End of story. Bob will be Sheriff long as wants. Wonder how long he wants it?

Unregistered
    If Bob put on a show and tell like Sheriff Grady or that bufune Nocho you would belly ache like a stuck pig. Whatever he does you wold complain. DG and GS are washed up tards who could not do the job of Sheriff. End of story. Bob will be Sheriff long as wants. Wonder how long he wants it?
    DS and GS have more LEO experience in their pinky fingers than Bob has in his whole body. And much better personalities to pander to the media and the voters. Either one of them could be do a better job as sheriff than Bob (it ain't that hard). DS is quite a polished charmer, highly intelligent and GS has a warm, folksy down to earth demeanor about him, which is typical of Greeks.

Grady is light years ahead of Bob when it comes to LEO experience, personality, charisma and public speaking, and he is not a cold blooded lawyer. Reminds me of Gov. Lawton Chiles, a Florida cracker country boy.

The only reasons Bob will be sheriff for another term is because nobody of any substance will be running against him, TBT has his back and all the politically damaging scandals were covered up.

Unregistered
    DS and GS have more LEO experience in their pinky fingers than Bob has in his whole body. And much better personalities to pander to the media and the voters. Either one of them could be do a better job as sheriff than Bob (it ain't that hard). DS is quite a polished charmer, highly intelligent and GS has a warm, folksy down to earth demeanor about him, which is typical of Greeks.

Grady is light years ahead of Bob when it comes to LEO experience, personality, charisma and public speaking, and he is not a cold blooded lawyer. Reminds me of Gov. Lawton Chiles, a Florida cracker country boy.

The only reasons Bob will be sheriff for another term is because nobody of any substance will be running against him, TBT has his back and all the politically damaging scandals were covered up.
    Oh my God. Dan and George are full of experience? Hahahahha. Dan can’t say the word “ask”. He has yellow teeth. He brags about things he has never done. He is the side deal master. He has zero police experience. He has been an office drone for about 35 years. He talks tough but hasn’t handcuffed someone since the early 80’s. He’s a joke. Polished? Maybe. Bullshit artist, absolutely. He has killed more careers because he got offended by someone than Bob ever thought to.

George has what police experience? Narcotics in the 80’s? Wow!! What has he done since then? He’s become really good at acting dumb about things he knew about. He’s gotten really good at saying, “this is the first time I’ve heard of this.” And he is famous for “what does that mean?” He asks that to sound smart and methodical. In reality he is totally clueless about what it means to do police work. But he’s great at pulling for Greek employees. He’s so obvious about it and everyone knows it. And he is the “voluntold” king of transfers. And then they wonder why people leave spots they never wanted.

Yeah they’re great. A great couple of assholes.

Unregistered
    Oh my God. Dan and George are full of experience? Hahahahha. Dan can’t say the word “ask”. He has yellow teeth. He brags about things he has never done. He is the side deal master. He has zero police experience. He has been an office drone for about 35 years. He talks tough but hasn’t handcuffed someone since the early 80’s. He’s a joke. Polished? Maybe. Bullshit artist, absolutely. He has killed more careers because he got offended by someone than Bob ever thought to.

George has what police experience? Narcotics in the 80’s? Wow!! What has he done since then? He’s become really good at acting dumb about things he knew about. He’s gotten really good at saying, “this is the first time I’ve heard of this.” And he is famous for “what does that mean?” He asks that to sound smart and methodical. In reality he is totally clueless about what it means to do police work. But he’s great at pulling for Greek employees. He’s so obvious about it and everyone knows it. And he is the “voluntold” king of transfers. And then they wonder why people leave spots they never wanted.

Yeah they’re great. A great couple of assholes.
    They are highly competent, ethical and professional LEO administrators compared to Bob. And overall nice people.

Unregistered
    They are highly competent, ethical and professional LEO administrators compared to Bob. And overall nice people.
    What planet are you on? Not one in reality. Bob will get re-elected handily and then we will see who is around. Nice people is not DS or GS.