1 cent sales tax

Unregistered

1 cent sales tax

How many of you are in support of a 1 cent sales tax? I'm all for it, but would like to hear from all of you.

Unregistered
    I'm for it. it helps us gain more revenue from the tourists. why not. pennies lay on the ground everywhere.

Unregistered
    Bout time you deleted the posts from the wannabe. He's getting pretty good at it I guess it comes from years of experience being a wannabe Cop. I know my post will get him wound up but thats cool.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    I've had some technical difficulties over the past few weeks, so apologies for not being on here more. That could be a wannabe LEO, or whomever. We will never know.

Someone obviously has no life than to continually bring up Randy Jones related banter, whether it's someone pretending to be Jones or dog cussing him or his family. 99% of what we delete is Randy Jones related, and probably 99% are disparaging to Jones.

This website isn't the appropriate forum to repeatedly air the particulars of that case. That should all fall under the purview of the court system.

Anyways, please do not hesitate to report any TOU violations if you see them before we do.

Thanks and very respectfully,

Mod 732.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    I've had some technical difficulties over the past few weeks, so apologies for not being on here more. That could be a wannabe LEO, or whomever. We will never know.

Someone obviously has no life than to continually bring up Randy Jones related banter, whether it's someone pretending to be Jones or dog cussing him or his family. 99% of what we delete is Randy Jones related, and probably 99% are disparaging to Jones.

This website isn't the appropriate forum to repeatedly air the particulars of that case. That should all fall under the purview of the court system.

Anyways, please do not hesitate to report any TOU violations if you see them before we do.

Thanks and very respectfully,

Mod 732.
    When you cant trust the police to police their own thats right alls left is the court system. The only problem is it will probably be settled without an admission of guilt and a gag order placed and the bad LEOs will be business as usual. Corrupt Shame.