Shut it down boys
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Shut it down boys

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/28/u...ty-deputy.html

Read what the sheriff said in this article. These politicians, including the sheriff are not our friends. We need to wake up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/28/u...ty-deputy.html

Read what the sheriff said in this article. These politicians, including the sheriff are not our friends. We need to wake up
    You need to grow up! Sheriff Israel will make it right.

Unregistered
    I Believe it would a violation of the officers bill of rights if TT started an IA case. But then again he’s been violating them since he took office. Remember don’t lecture him on how to conduct an investigation, he’s an expert.

Unregistered
    You need to grow up! Sheriff Israel will make it right.
    All of a sudden Israel wants to make things "right"? BULL$#!T!!!! His reputation has been tainted, ego bruised, and he's just hurtin' for cash,
    plain and simple. The egomaniac will never change and he's just too dumb to realize it.

Unregistered
    All of a sudden Israel wants to make things "right"? BULL$#!T!!!! His reputation has been tainted, ego bruised, and he's just hurtin' for cash,
    plain and simple. The egomaniac will never change and he's just too dumb to realize it.
    I’m sorry bro, you may hate Israel but you can no longer argue he wouldn’t be an improvement over this temporary disaster. IUPA got this one wrong. Mr. Gelin is not an insult to law enforcement. Mr. Gelin is a criminal, plain and simple. Temporary Tony is an insult to law enforcement. And if his arrest record is accurate, he’s a criminal too.

Temporary Tony should open an IA on himself. If FDLE had any integrity they would have already 15 this guy. I think they’re trying to save Desantis some embarrassment but it’s too late. Everybody knows Desantis is a damn fool. I’m going to laugh when the Republican Senate backs Desantis and commits mass political suicide to save the reputation of this moron of a Governor. If they are dumb enough and weak enough to hand the state of Florida to the Democrats in the next Presidential election, by upholding this illegal suspension, then they deserve everything they get.

FYI, I’m another republican voter who will skipping that election. I’m guessing s lot of other Republicans are saying the same thing.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry bro, you may hate Israel but you can no longer argue he wouldn’t be an improvement over this temporary disaster. IUPA got this one wrong. Mr. Gelin is not an insult to law enforcement. Mr. Gelin is a criminal, plain and simple. Temporary Tony is an insult to law enforcement. And if his arrest record is accurate, he’s a criminal too.

Temporary Tony should open an IA on himself. If FDLE had any integrity they would have already 15 this guy. I think they’re trying to save Desantis some embarrassment but it’s too late. Everybody knows Desantis is a damn fool. I’m going to laugh when the Republican Senate backs Desantis and commits mass political suicide to save the reputation of this moron of a Governor. If they are dumb enough and weak enough to hand the state of Florida to the Democrats in the next Presidential election, by upholding this illegal suspension, then they deserve everything they get.

FYI, I’m another republican voter who will skipping that election. I’m guessing s lot of other Republicans are saying the same thing.

If you are a real Republican we don't F’in want you in our party you panty waist P*ssy. GFY with this bullsh*t you post. You are just a weak Democrap.

Unregistered
    If you are a real Republican we don't F’in want you in our party you panty waist P*ssy. GFY with this bullsh*t you post. You are just a weak Democrap.
    I was raised in a Republican household and have voted as such my entire life. But rest assured my tough talking warrior, I dont vote for anyone or anything that I dont believe in. You must be one of those dumb-asses that choses his vehicle and clothes because a real tough guy advertises the brand. If the Republicans drop the ball on this one, they can kiss my ass as I dont vote just for the sake of it or because some coked up politician/lobbyist says to. Now go watch your television so you know what to eat and when to shiit today.

Unregistered
    I was raised in a Republican household and have voted as such my entire life. But rest assured my tough talking warrior, I dont vote for anyone or anything that I dont believe in. You must be one of those dumb-asses that choses his vehicle and clothes because a real tough guy advertises the brand. If the Republicans drop the ball on this one, they can kiss my ass as I dont vote just for the sake of it or because some coked up politician/lobbyist says to. Now go watch your television so you know what to eat and when to shiit today.
    Amen to that brother, if they drop the ball I say F&ck em. They need to recognize they need to rectify their mistake. They are responsible for his temporary criminal running amuck.

Unregistered
    Hey F$ck you and f$ck you again you weak little b!tch.

Unregistered
    What’s a real Republican? Somebody who votes
    the party line even when they’re outside the boundaries of the law? I don’t think so Motherfuxker. If they uphold this illegal suspension and they keep this criminal pos in here who is violating policemen’s rights at will now, they can shove it up there azzes. That’s not the Republican Party I’m going to be a part of.

This Governor is a f&cking douche.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast