RS face on milk cartons
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

RS face on milk cartons

Seems that no one can locate R, not even at the PBA office, and so a campaign to find has begun. His face will be featured on milk cartons in hopes of locating this missing person.
    Your help is greatly appreciated
    Last edited by MOD 705; 10-03-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems that no one can locate Rod, not even at the PBA office, and so a campaign to find has begun. His face will be featured on milk cartons in hopes of locating this missing person.
    Another pointless post as we all know that he doesnt read this crap. Use your time wisely!! Work smart not hard!!

Unregistered
    Another pointless post as we all know that he doesnt read this crap. Use your time wisely!! Work smart not hard!!
    We had the Gatekeeper of Spelling Rghteousness in previous posts who checked spelling and grammar. Now I've seen a pattern of this idiot that goes on the various posts and gives multiple reasons why she doesn't like the posts and that the poster should not post anything. It's always that the post is pointless, or stupid, or doesn't make sense, or no one reads it, etc. So now I guess we have the Gatekeeper of Content. I bet the two Gatekeepers are actually one and the same sorry Ass person. She always includes that no one reads it, although I guess she does. Why doesn't she make her own posts that would be interesting and grab the attention of the whole world? Why? Because she is a miserable idiot key pounder with a boring life. No one likes her and she knows it.

Unregistered
    We had the Gatekeeper of Spelling Rghteousness in previous posts who checked spelling and grammar. Now I've seen a pattern of this idiot that goes on the various posts and gives multiple reasons why she doesn't like the posts and that the poster should not post anything. It's always that the post is pointless, or stupid, or doesn't make sense, or no one reads it, etc. So now I guess we have the Gatekeeper of Content. I bet the two Gatekeepers are actually one and the same sorry Ass person. She always includes that no one reads it, although I guess she does. Why doesn't she make her own posts that would be interesting and grab the attention of the whole world? Why? Because she is a miserable idiot key pounder with a boring life. No one likes her and she knows it.
    Honestly, tell me? Do you really think that R reads this? I will betcha he doesn't and doesn't really care what you think. How many people (other than you over and over to appear you a different person) respond to your lame ass posts? Its a stupid post and is not funny or cute.
    Last edited by MOD 705; 10-03-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Unregistered
    Honestly, tell me? Do you really think that R reads this? I will betcha he doesn't and doesn't really care what you think. How many people (other than you over and over to appear you a different person) respond to your lame ass posts? Its a stupid post and is not funny or cute.
    Well, for starters YOU read it. Assuming that YOU are not R himself, there is a serious underline here that shouldn’t be overlooked. R is never available-period. Then why is he in that position???
    We all pay dues and should be able to reach him but that is not the case.
    Last edited by MOD 705; 10-03-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Unregistered
    Well, for starters YOU read it. Assuming that YOU are not R himself, there is a serious underline here that shouldn’t be overlooked. Rod is never available-period. Then why is he in that position???
    We all pay dues and should be able to reach him but that is not the case.
    Still not answering my question. What does posting here mean? I'll tell you- it means nothing! Redirect your energy by driving to the PBA HQ in Ft. Lauderdale and make a stink. That would mean something but that would mean you might actually have to do something and get off your lazy a*s.
    Last edited by MOD 705; 10-03-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Unregistered
    Seems that no one can locate R, not even at the PBA office, and so a campaign to find has begun. His face will be featured on milk cartons in hopes of locating this missing person.
    You have given away your age. The young sh*ts running around this place have no idea about what "milk cartons" means.
    Last edited by MOD 705; 10-03-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Unregistered
    Oh ye who beliveith the young are slow and stupid.

Unregistered
    Oh ye who beliveith the young are slow and stupid.
    I believe that you lack experience and don't yet know it. It's hard to have the answers when you don't even know the questions yet. Once you settle down with all the drinking and phucking, perhaps you can learn something.

Unregistered
    Like you have??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast