Kieth bush busted for lieing in police report,video recovered from dog maul

Unregistered

Kieth bush busted for lieing in police report,video recovered from dog maul

THEY GOT THE VIDEO BACK FROM MATT POULINS SECURITY CAMERAS THAT KIETH BUSH AND CHAD WALKER TRIED TO DELETE
    KIETH NEEDS TO BE CHARGED WITH HIS CRIMES AND PUT ON THE BRADY LIST

THAT IS WEIRD HOW THE POLICE REPORT FOR KIETH BUSH AND CHAD WALKER ILLEGALLY LETING THERE DOG EAT MAT POULINS ARM DOESNT MATCH UP WITH MAT POULINS OWN SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM THAT THEY GOT BACK AFTER THE COPS TRIED TO ILLEGALLY ERASE IT

https://youtu.be/Sc4fVeTj6mE NORTH PORT,COPS LIE THERE ASS OFF IN REPORT ON THERE ILLEGAL DOG MAULING A NON THREATENING MAN..CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF,BILL PRUMMELL DID NOT AREST DRUG DEALER DETECTIVE JAMES WHITE @NorthPortPolice

@CCSOFLSheriff

@PGPDFL

@CollierSheriff

Unregistered
    Who the f@ck taught you to spell?

Unregistered

Cool Cops Lie Under Oath in Court Too

Without going into too much detail....I have evidence that a high ranking detective for the Manatee County Sheriffs Dept., who won "Detective of the Year" last year in court lyed in court when she was under oath. She sat in court and stated that she was dressed in some type of uniform clothing as she was in court when she testified (a pair of Khaki pants and a green polo shirt). This was important because they claimed I immediately reacted because only a guilty person would see a cop and react in a negative way because they knew they did something wrong.

Unfortunately for the officer in question, I have a short video and still frame images taken from the security camera/video at my house the day of my arrest. The officer in question, who can clearly be seen from the waist up, was clearly NOT dressed in some type of uniform clothing that made her clearly identifiable as law enforcement on the day of the arrest. She was lying, plain and simple. So, one day, when all this is hopefully over for me, after an appeal, the video and explaination will likely make it to the internal affairs at the dept., YouTube, the Bradenton Herald, and anyone who wants it because I would gladly give free copies out.

And, just recently, a detective who came to my house and, when I refused to speak to him, walked away and called me a "****ing ****" all of which was captured, complete with audio, as well. That video will likely be released to the media as well.

And for those criticizing the person for how he spells, trying to divert attention away from these idiots who are given a license to lie by criticizing their spelling is pathetic. Not everyone is a great speller and there are actually people out there who suffer from, for example, learning disabilities, and might not spell well, but these are still citizens in our community who deserve respect. I am not saying that this is true for this person, but trying to discredit someone talking about a bad cop by criticizing their spelling is pathetic.

And police officers are not the most educated of individuals. As far as I know the cops in Manatee County do not have to have any higher than a high school education. So these are well-rounded, educated individuals, right?