Maybe he should
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe he should

Unregistered

Maybe he should

Maybe EH should run? He is knowledgeable, RIGHT? And the PBA loves him.

Unregistered
    Too fat to run. He can hardly walk

Unregistered
    I thought hed lost weight. Shaping up for the race perhaps?

Unregistered
    He is like his ball washing brother in Santa Rosa. Both are known to have shat themselves.

Unregistered
    EH isn’t the problem he’s not perfect and nobody is but he isn’t the problem like you may think.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too fat to run. He can hardly walk
    Hahaha so true

Unregistered
    EH isn’t the problem he’s not perfect and nobody is but he isn’t the problem like you may think.
    So wrong on many levels. I’ll give you this he isn’t the only one wrong. But he is the main problem and he has drug Moron Morgan along for the ride. The ship is sinking so keep backing up EH. He doesn’t have many friends left he’s going to need you.

Unregistered
    morgan would probably help him. I hear that they are mad at cs for disagreeing so much .

Unregistered
    morgan would probably help him. I hear that they are mad at cs for disagreeing so much .
    Have you seen whose supporting him? Admin staff. They want to keep their cushy positions. They’re all part of the problem because their all doing car 3 bidding. Most of them can’t even vote for him so why are they really there? What are they really after?
    They don’t want to go back to their previous positions that’s what. There’s several.3 to be exact that would be back to sergeant if car 2 doesn’t keep them in staff. So will it be so long suckas or will it be More of the same with cs? Almost afraid to find out.

Unregistered
    So who do you replace them with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast