Hillsborough Hispanic Deputy of Year Bridges Gap With Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hillsborough Hispanic Deputy of Year Bridges Gap With Community

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...ent--community

Nice to see a positive article about an agency member once in a while.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...ent--community

Nice to see a positive article about an agency member once in a while.

Wait a minute, how is the celebration of discrimination a "positive" thing? It might be nice this man won an award, but our agency was discriminatory in awarding it. All black people were disqualified from this award, due to their race. Same with all white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8mUia75k8

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    wait a minute, how is the celebration of discrimination a "positive" thing? It might be nice this man won an award, but our agency was discriminatory in awarding it. All black people were disqualified from this award, due to their race. Same with all white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8muia75k8
    the professional law enforcement officers are sick and tired of these attacks on the sheriff and the administration!! The sheriff is doing the right thing just as he has done in this situation with this award!! We are sick if it!!!!

Unregistered
    the professional law enforcement officers are sick and tired of these attacks on the sheriff and the administration!! The sheriff is doing the right thing just as he has done in this situation with this award!! We are sick if it!!!!

Yes, the Sheriff did the right thing by telling every single black person they were not eligible for this award, because of their race.

Unregistered
    I agree 100%. I used to be one of those people who had many complaints but since the new sheriff came into power I could not be any happier. I really am enjoying work these days. Thanks Sheriff!

Unregistered
    I agree 100%. I used to be one of those people who had many complaints but since the new sheriff came into power I could not be any happier. I really am enjoying work these days. Thanks Sheriff!
    You know the sheriff has a team of full time employees who counter any negative posts right. This is a prime example, that is not rank and file responding slamming negative posts, that the sheriffs communication team

Unregistered
    You know the sheriff has a team of full time employees who counter any negative posts right. This is a prime example, that is not rank and file responding slamming negative posts, that the sheriffs communication team
    That is a lie. The 99.9% of employees who are loyal and happy are tired of being shouted down and bullied by the small group of mouthy azzholes.

Unregistered
    You know the three people posting negative things about the sheriff are Gary Pruitt and his two supporters. They think they can gin up dissent through their lies. But it’s not working. The professional law enforcement officers are happy and see an even brighter future on the near horizon. These are great days for the HCSO family.

Unregistered
    You know the three people posting negative things about the sheriff are Gary Pruitt and his two supporters. They think they can gin up dissent through their lies. But it’s not working. The professional law enforcement officers are happy and see an even brighter future on the near horizon. These are great days for the HCSO family.
    You know the people countering the negative comments are one of the DeBartolos pulling some puppet strings.

Unregistered
    Did the DeBartolo family tell you to say that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast