Lt. Ferrel Owens
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Lt. Ferrel Owens

Can someone tell me why Lt. Owens was transferred from a Cush position in Sex Battery to South District, from one day to the next?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell me why Lt. Owens was transferred from a Cush position in Sex Battery to South District, from one day to the next?
    The black stake holders have spoken’!

Unregistered

Cool

POW POW!! It happens.

Unregistered
    This is fake news

Unregistered
    Not fake news. Political favor for Commissioner Moss and Rep McGhee.

Unregistered
    Not fake news. Political favor for Commissioner Moss and Rep McGhee.
    This speaks poorly of south district if they sending owens of all people to sort them out. Guess we know who the next major is

Unregistered
    Is he a Lieutenant or a Major? I’m confused.

Unregistered
    Ferrel Owens is a subject. He’s friends with all of the shit bags in South District. Not a smart move to bring dumb ****. Ronald Tookes and Ferrel Owens r corrupt as ****.

Unregistered
    Ferrel Owens is a subject. He’s friends with all of the shit bags in South District. Not a smart move to bring dumb ****. Ronald Tookes and Ferrel Owens r corrupt as ****.
    Any proof on this?

Unregistered
    Really? He is QRU in my book..I went to high school with him at Killian...seems like you have some personal issue with him...be careful of making accusations, you can be subject to a lawsuit,reference libel/defamation of character...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast