Volusia county needs to put the deputies in all the schools - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s clear with the way you conduct yourself on here with your bad temper is the reason why you got fired. You think the preexisting condition gives you a pass? You aggravated it by doing a leg sweep. The leg sweep caused his leg to be broken again moron. Maybe, it was subjective to break easier because of his preexisting condition. However, your leg sweep caused the issue. No need for that tactical maneuver. He was already in cuffs.

Again, why settle out prematurely if you feel you had this overwhelming evidence? Oh yeah, blame everybody else, but Jenkins. The County is biased and the preexisting injury caused the problem. I forgot, life is great with a better job too. How is the hard labor life treating you? So great buddy! At least have the stones to say you messed up and stop blaming Chitwood for your disgraceful downfall.
    I thought you were talking about Brian Henderson in the first paragraph. His incident had multiple eye witnesses and clear BWC video. At least one eye witness officially blew the whistle and was chased out of the agency. Not even a IA on that one.

Guess you just have to suck enough **** to make rank then you can leg sweep handcuffed 10-15s all you want.

Unregistered
    I thought you were talking about Brian Henderson in the first paragraph. His incident had multiple eye witnesses and clear BWC video. At least one eye witness officially blew the whistle and was chased out of the agency. Not even a IA on that one.

Guess you just have to suck enough **** to make rank then you can leg sweep handcuffed 10-15s all you want.
    And what is funny is that chitty does not realize good old Brian is one of the moles he is looking for.

Unregistered
    It’s clear with the way you conduct yourself on here with your bad temper is the reason why you got fired. You think the preexisting condition gives you a pass? You aggravated it by doing a leg sweep. The leg sweep caused his leg to be broken again moron. Maybe, it was subjective to break easier because of his preexisting condition. However, your leg sweep caused the issue. No need for that tactical maneuver. He was already in cuffs.

Again, why settle out prematurely if you feel you had this overwhelming evidence? Oh yeah, blame everybody else, but Jenkins. The County is biased and the preexisting injury caused the problem. I forgot, life is great with a better job too. How is the hard labor life treating you? So great buddy! At least have the stones to say you messed up and stop blaming Chitwood for your disgraceful downfall.
    How’s the hard labor life treating you?
    😂
    Spoken like a true VCSO admin piece of shit. So afraid of doing any actual work that you’re willing to take a pay cut for the opportunity to sit around with your thumb up your ass. Bunch of lazy ****s.

Unregistered
    Why are there deputies in all courthouses and not in our schools. According to the Sheriff most judges do not deserve protection or respect. Why not defend and protect the defenseless children? Allow G4S and mercenaries or guardians to protect the courts and reassign those resourses (deputies) to schools where innocent children are working to be gainful members of society.

Unregistered
    Why are there deputies in all courthouses and not in our schools. According to the Sheriff most judges do not deserve protection or respect. Why not defend and protect the defenseless children? Allow G4S and mercenaries or guardians to protect the courts and reassign those resourses (deputies) to schools where innocent children are working to be gainful members of society.
    Because nobody wants to work for chitwood. In 2018 Chitwood sent out a letter to all the recently retired deputies asking them to come back as SRDs (to comply with the Parkland law). Nobody volunteered. So Chitwood and the School board did the guardian thing. And it is paying dividends. Look at what happened at Galaxy last week.

Unregistered
    Because nobody wants to work for chitwood. In 2018 Chitwood sent out a letter to all the recently retired deputies asking them to come back as SRDs (to comply with the Parkland law). Nobody volunteered. So Chitwood and the School board did the guardian thing. And it is paying dividends. Look at what happened at Galaxy last week.
    Exactly my point. Law enforcement need to asses all threats and Zero tolerance is supposed to exclude the administration from making that call.

Unregistered
    I enjoy working for Sheriff Chitwood. As long as you don’t screw up like Jenkins and Szabo, have integrity issues like Henry, or commit criminal acts like Alvin, you can have a lucrative career with VCSO.

Unregistered
    I enjoy working for Sheriff Chitwood. As long as you don’t screw up like Jenkins and Szabo, have integrity issues like Henry, or commit criminal acts like Alvin, you can have a lucrative career with VCSO.
    Haha. Care to post your name? If working for Chitwood is so enjoyable identify yourself like alvin and henry and Szabo and Jenkins have done.

Unregistered
    I am truly happy for you that you enjoy working for Chitwood, I really am. But I'm quite certain that you are very much in the minority. The overwhelming majority of VCSO employees, both sworn and civilian, can't stand Chitwood and can't stand working for him. Again, I'm happy for you that you're not one of them. But there aren't many who can say the same as you and truly mean it.

Unregistered
    I am truly happy for you that you enjoy working for Chitwood, I really am. But I'm quite certain that you are very much in the minority. The overwhelming majority of VCSO employees, both sworn and civilian, can't stand Chitwood and can't stand working for him. Again, I'm happy for you that you're not one of them. But there aren't many who can say the same as you and truly mean it.
    If the original poster is in the minority, why haven’t all of those in the majority left? What is keeping them there?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast