Volusia county needs to put the deputies in all the schools - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sheriff cost the county $165,000, not Jenkins. If you recall the response to resistance report, prosecutor and judge ruled Jenkins actions reasonable and accepted.

So Mark Fuhrman, how do you justify releasing BWC footage of a drunk white lady cursing and defaming a black deputy but not publicizing Juarez's threats against Jenkins and his family? Or the subsequent arrest to follow where Juarez threatened that deputy and his family? Here you have a guy that has (on record) done this more than once, threatened to shoot up the Deltona academy school and you support him rather than Jenkins? You are the reason the public and your fellow boys in blue wont be backing you or calling you to back them. Reality sucks, doesn't it?

I dont practice Santaria, I ain't got no crystal ball....
    The prosecutor and judge don’t investigate law enforcement negligence stupid! Two separate issues moron! I understand that’s your logic for a pass! Did the Sheriff or disgraced scumbag Jenkins do an uncalled for leg sweep while the guy was in cuffs and breaking his leg? We all know the answer you dolt!

Unregistered
    Truth hurts huh? I never owned a gun, never possessed one in fact... You can bet mid year next year I will own several and I'll make sure to video my marksmanship on social media for you to critique. How ya like them apples? I never said I wanted to be a babysitter (guardian) or cop. You cannot take away my rights and guarantees of 2A as an American and I welcome the efforts. Maybe I will ride my bicycle with my fishing gear and open carry like a boss? I guess we will have to wait because I respect the rule of law even if I dont agree with it. You (VCSO) are the reason I feel the need to #1 prove myself and #2 defend myself.
    Looks like a judge took away your 2A. Weren’t you the one bragging on here not too long ago how you were going down to the range and learn to shoot? How did that end up working out for you? Looks like you had another delay with your plans.

Unregistered
    The prosecutor and judge don’t investigate law enforcement negligence stupid! Two separate issues moron! I understand that’s your logic for a pass! Did the Sheriff or disgraced scumbag Jenkins do an uncalled for leg sweep while the guy was in cuffs and breaking his leg? We all know the answer you dolt!
    I guess you missed the response to resistance report. You wont find one from the new IA because the Sheriff based his results off of an opinion. You dont decide an uncalled for legsweep, policy and the courts are the deciding factor. You are such a fool and **** sucker of the Sheriff, Andrew reinjured a preexisting injury ****tard. Just hope one day you never are under investigation... You probably never will because you'll be the cop buying your 10-15 ice cream from rodeo whip before his trip down 92. But hey, atleast you'll have a new friend

Unregistered
    I guess you missed the response to resistance report. You wont find one from the new IA because the Sheriff based his results off of an opinion. You dont decide an uncalled for legsweep, policy and the courts are the deciding factor. You are such a fool and **** sucker of the Sheriff, Andrew reinjured a preexisting injury ****tard. Just hope one day you never are under investigation... You probably never will because you'll be the cop buying your 10-15 ice cream from rodeo whip before his trip down 92. But hey, atleast you'll have a new friend
    It’s clear with the way you conduct yourself on here with your bad temper is the reason why you got fired. You think the preexisting condition gives you a pass? You aggravated it by doing a leg sweep. The leg sweep caused his leg to be broken again moron. Maybe, it was subjective to break easier because of his preexisting condition. However, your leg sweep caused the issue. No need for that tactical maneuver. He was already in cuffs.

Again, why settle out prematurely if you feel you had this overwhelming evidence? Oh yeah, blame everybody else, but Jenkins. The County is biased and the preexisting injury caused the problem. I forgot, life is great with a better job too. How is the hard labor life treating you? So great buddy! At least have the stones to say you messed up and stop blaming Chitwood for your disgraceful downfall.

Unregistered
    It’s clear with the way you conduct yourself on here with your bad temper is the reason why you got fired. You think the preexisting condition gives you a pass? You aggravated it by doing a leg sweep. The leg sweep caused his leg to be broken again moron. Maybe, it was subjective to break easier because of his preexisting condition. However, your leg sweep caused the issue. No need for that tactical maneuver. He was already in cuffs.

Again, why settle out prematurely if you feel you had this overwhelming evidence? Oh yeah, blame everybody else, but Jenkins. The County is biased and the preexisting injury caused the problem. I forgot, life is great with a better job too. How is the hard labor life treating you? So great buddy! At least have the stones to say you messed up and stop blaming Chitwood for your disgraceful downfall.
    Lets bash alvin and jenkins instead of focusing on the issue, in this case school guardians.

Unregistered
    Lets bash alvin and jenkins instead of focusing on the issue, in this case school guardians.
    I agree! Let’s bash Alvin and Jenkins!

Unregistered
    Apparently Galaxy middle school and the administration do not understand ZERO TOLERANCE. If the Sheriff doesn't have the needed deputies to fill positions within Volusia County schools, he should explain the meaning and definition of zero tolerance to administrators and staff to avoid the embarrassment of a parent being his information source. It isn't the decision of a teacher, guardian or principal but in fact the responsibility of a jurist to decide the threat.
    When this breach of security effectively allows a real threat to slip through the cracks it will be the Sheriff answering the tough questions. We know he will blame the schools and the schools will blame him for not having enough deputies to cover the resource needs in schools. In the end it is his leadership and administration that has added to the vacancies. You would think that Volusia County leading the state in arrests for school threats would be a hint to the Sheriff. He isn't the most intelligent fella and hopefully he realizes this before any actual threats slip through the cracks that he created. If a deputy was on campus this would have had immediate results rather than a 48 hour delay.
    Guardians are better than nothing, I agree. However guardians do not have have the security blanket offered to law enforcement in the form of union support and protection. There are 2 cases in Florida where guardians pawned their equipment to "get by". They are being pimped to do a difficult job with crappy pay. What do you expect when people not qualified to take on the role of law enforcement are expected to? An accident waiting to happen. I cannot remember any case where a deputy pawned his equipment and service firearm... Where is the Sheriff's gun and gun belt? Probably at Value pawn with a box of bola wraps.

Unregistered
    Apparently Galaxy middle school and the administration do not understand ZERO TOLERANCE. If the Sheriff doesn't have the needed deputies to fill positions within Volusia County schools, he should explain the meaning and definition of zero tolerance to administrators and staff to avoid the embarrassment of a parent being his information source. It isn't the decision of a teacher, guardian or principal but in fact the responsibility of a jurist to decide the threat.
    When this breach of security effectively allows a real threat to slip through the cracks it will be the Sheriff answering the tough questions. We know he will blame the schools and the schools will blame him for not having enough deputies to cover the resource needs in schools. In the end it is his leadership and administration that has added to the vacancies. You would think that Volusia County leading the state in arrests for school threats would be a hint to the Sheriff. He isn't the most intelligent fella and hopefully he realizes this before any actual threats slip through the cracks that he created. If a deputy was on campus this would have had immediate results rather than a 48 hour delay.
    Guardians are better than nothing, I agree. However guardians do not have have the security blanket offered to law enforcement in the form of union support and protection. There are 2 cases in Florida where guardians pawned their equipment to "get by". They are being pimped to do a difficult job with crappy pay. What do you expect when people not qualified to take on the role of law enforcement are expected to? An accident waiting to happen. I cannot remember any case where a deputy pawned his equipment and service firearm... Where is the Sheriff's gun and gun belt? Probably at Value pawn with a box of bola wraps.
    There are two reasons why Chitwood was pushing for guardians in the schools. One is that the shortage of deputies kind of forced his hand in using the guardians.

The other is that it will be so much easier to put the blame on the guardians and school when the inevitable mistakes happen, as this Galaxy Middle school case indicates.

Chitwood knows what is happening with the SRDs (as the Abato case in New Smyrna and the upcoming IA with Rodriguez indicates). Use guardians for the safety net for the blame. Chitwood is an idiot and a lousy sheriff but he knows how to use the system.

Unregistered
    Hey dipshit. Your new division chief did an uncalled for leg sweep and face planted a handcuffed and compliant transsexual. Then to top it all off, he’s never been disciplined but has been promoted since then. Why don’t you ever rant about that?

Unregistered
    Hey dipshit. Your new division chief did an uncalled for leg sweep and face planted a handcuffed and compliant transsexual. Then to top it all off, he’s never been disciplined but has been promoted since then. Why don’t you ever rant about that?
    Because he puts on the appearance that he is an advocate for Chitwood (and before that he played up to Ben). Little does chitty know that he is a mole in the organization.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast