Movers and shakers - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    but she does yoga to cleanse it out
    She’s a wonderlust.

Unregistered
    Hey Nikki!! If you spent half as much time doing your job as you spend on leoaffairs you wouldn’t have half the problems you do. Gotcha! “LMBO”
    Hey LT stop slut shaming now that you got caught with your pants down. You and 5000 need to go get a life and stop acting like high schoolers.

Unregistered
    Hey LT stop slut shaming now that you got caught with your pants down. You and 5000 need to go get a life and stop acting like high schoolers.
    Who was slut shaming? Just said she needs to get off leoaffairs and stop trying to throw smoke grenades to distract people. LMK how that works out for her.

Unregistered
    Shut up and go be “barefoot somewhere fueled by coffee and margaritas”. Idiot

Unregistered
    Who was slut shaming? Just said she needs to get off leoaffairs and stop trying to throw smoke grenades to distract people. LMK how that works out for her.
    For someone who does read this site you sure post a lot. Feelings hurt?

Unregistered
    For someone who does read this site you sure post a lot. Feelings hurt?
    Nobody’s feelings are hurt except maybe Nicole’s. Or maybe that’s just her guilty conscious for screwing with so many married men. This sh!t is just entertaining for the rest of us. Nobody cares what you fools say here. Anonymous screaming in a vacuum full of morons. Nothing to see here.

Unregistered
    Nobody’s feelings are hurt except maybe Nicole’s. Or maybe that’s just her guilty conscious for screwing with so many married men. This sh!t is just entertaining for the rest of us. Nobody cares what you fools say here. Anonymous screaming in a vacuum full of morons. Nothing to see here.
    Hey LT. Leave it alone already. No one except for the 1500s likes you on the platoon with your negative talk and your bullish nature. We’ve been here for 15 plus years without you and will still be here when you get kicked out. Remember that.

Unregistered
    This is the same moron trying to let others take the fall for sticking his croquetica in all the nasty hoes? Like Causey! Yeah that went very well... this come p*!nga thinks he can cover up all his shit up. Lmaooooo The big wannabe midnight Lt from kendall ... the disneyland of all districts for that matter! what a looser... has anyone ever seen him at any departmental function? NOPE!!! Unless there's money, he ain't participating. Has anyone ever seen him doing anything active, pro police work??? NOPE! So I doubt he's going anywhere unless he's getting $$$ or
    P%$$y. I agree the wife needs to open theme eyes...
    I spoke to the Kendall midnight Lt. He promises to attend the next Coffee with a Cop that is scheduled on midnights. I may be able to convince him to go to “S’mores with Whores”, although he’ll need to see if he can get comp time for that.

Unregistered
    I spoke to the Kendall midnight Lt. He promises to attend the next Coffee with a Cop that is scheduled on midnights. I may be able to convince him to go to “S’mores with Whores”, although he’ll need to see if he can get comp time for that.
    All the cats in ECB will be the next promoted. JP, Noel, and the rest of the scammers.

Unregistered
    at least domingo is cool the other 2 are pathetic and embarrassing
    Lt isn’t cool, he’s a suck ass that wants us all to love him while he bangs blonde in his office.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast