Movers and shakers - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alright folks. Who’s the next up and comer? Who’s profile is on the rise and which one is on the decline. I see gold badges making moves to be the next “it” guy. What do we have in store for the next 5-10 years.
    Rob McGrath is an up and comer and over achiever. He will be my major one day.

Unregistered
    God save us all.

Unregistered
    He still has a job? What happened to his Kendall desk issue?!?

Unregistered
    Who are good leaders among the ranks you'd like to see at the top one day? Could be Officers, Sergeants, Lieutenants.... Let's talk positive for once on this forum please.

Unregistered
    Who are good leaders among the ranks you'd like to see at the top one day? Could be Officers, Sergeants, Lieutenants.... Let's talk positive for once on this forum please.
    Chala
    Sarrasa
    Chris Diaz
    Mcgrath

And the list goes on and on

Unregistered
    Chala
    Sarrasa
    Chris Diaz
    Mcgrath

And the list goes on and on
    This forum always goes negative. I'm asking you seriously. Who do you think are the good leaders here right now?

Unregistered
    This forum always goes negative. I'm asking you seriously. Who do you think are the good leaders here right now?
    This is a blog moron we blog and whine how we want. If you want to know why don’t you start by adding who you think dumb AF

Unregistered
    This is a blog moron we blog and whine how we want. If you want to know why don’t you start by adding who you think dumb AF
    Your life must suck.

Unregistered
    Your life must suck.
    I use this for entertainment the same with TMZ or world star. Unfortunately you use this for real life and that sir makes your life sad. Think about that.

Unregistered
    I use this for entertainment the same with TMZ or world star. Unfortunately you use this for real life and that sir makes your life sad. Think about that.
    You cant afford Netflix. Your life sucks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast