Boycott Tamarac

Thread: Boycott Tamarac

Unregistered

Boycott Tamarac

Please boycott Tamarac details!! Make Gelin step down!!
    They can hire OT!!!

Unregistered
    Looks like the one white female commissioner supports the deputies and the black male commissioner with the arrest record doesn’t support them. What a shocker. But seriously that guy is a disgrace to that City.

Unregistered
    How about boycotting all the businesses in Tamarac!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about boycotting all the businesses in Tamarac!!!!
    I’m just going to sell my home and get the f*ck out. My family and I dont need this crap.

Unregistered

Transfer

EVERY deputy, sergeant, and lieutenant except Feeely, should put a transfer in. Leave the f'n city and let them use OT for patrol. F them.

Unregistered
    EVERY deputy, sergeant, and lieutenant except Feeely, should put a transfer in. Leave the f'n city and let them use OT for patrol. F them.
    Shut up you fat pig!! Stop eating 6 burgers every working day and STFU! Can’t wait till Sheriff Israel comes back and makes you lose weight below 360 pounds and shave your stupid beard too!! STFU!

Unregistered

But your wife and momma like my FAT ROLLS!

Shut up you fat pig!! Stop eating 6 burgers every working day and STFU! Can’t wait till Sheriff Israel comes back and makes you lose weight below 360 pounds and shave your stupid beard too!! STFU!
    YOU STFU ! I look GOOD with my rolls of white greasy fat your fat wifey loves more than burger king !

Unregistered
    YOU STFU ! I look GOOD with my rolls of white greasy fat your fat wifey loves more than burger king !
    Scotty boy loves pandering to idiots like this. Remember that when you decide to vote....
    Anyone but Israel 20/20.