Contract Negotiations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Contract Negotiations

What are your feelings about the contract negotiations so far? Personally, I am not happen with the way its going.

Unregistered
    You’re not “happen” the way they’re going? Yeah, you sure are serious.

Unregistered
    I heard y’all are getting raises and reducing total number of steps. How is that not a positive thing?

Unregistered
    Let’s see. Last contract we got a 12% raise over 3 yesrs. This contract the city offered 10% over the next 3 years. So 22% GWI over a six year span. Top officer pay in the 90k+ range. I’d say we aren’t doing too bad. Do I wish we could get more...**** yeah. But 22% over six years is not bad.

Unregistered
    Any updates?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any updates?

Glad you asked! we get a 78% raise, 7 steps, insurance is no free with no copay or deductible, and we get much better dental.

Unregistered
    Outcome of the vote?

Unregistered
    Can anyone offer some insight as to what is being offered and/or counter offered by the union? Looking to apply here soon and would like to know what to expect.

Unregistered
    Odd question for someone applying. Sounds like a city negotiating member digging for info.

Unregistered
    no it's not an odd question. some people actually care about this type of stuff, since it's...you know...important?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast