Chitwood has a new enemy - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only sex offender sympathizers brag about Chitwood getting smacked down as it relates to those bottom feeders. It’s astonishing you get off more on Chitwood supposedly getting smacked down verses being upset a sex offender is released in the streets. I guess what do you expect from the Alvin and Szabo twisted type sex offender sympathizer crowd. Your intentions are crystal clear.
    Only rejects not capable of advancing from actual experience would support a reject Sheriff. Its astonishing that you stand behind a Sheriff with no understanding or respect for the laws. Chitwood has been getting smacked down regularly by qualified representatives of the law.
    Good luck with your raise, you deserve it after giving Chitwood his own. Doesn't it suck cheerleading for a loser.

Unregistered
    Only rejects not capable of advancing from actual experience would support a reject Sheriff. Its astonishing that you stand behind a Sheriff with no understanding or respect for the laws. Chitwood has been getting smacked down regularly by qualified representatives of the law.
    Good luck with your raise, you deserve it after giving Chitwood his own. Doesn't it suck cheerleading for a loser.
    I rather get behind “reject” Sheriff verses trying to justify the judges bad ruling over a sex offender any day sympathizer.

Unregistered
    I rather get behind “reject” Sheriff verses trying to justify the judges bad ruling over a sex offender any day sympathizer.
    Do you have a law degree? Does the Sheriff? Neither do I but I respect the authority and judgement of jurists especially when we do not have the facts to dissect ourselves. All you seem to be able to offer is an opinion with no factual basis to support that opinion.
    Can you guarentee a courtroom bailiff wasn't texting the state during this trial? This has recently occurred and the investigation alluded to the acceptance of the practice. All this Sheriff has done is called his own record to the table and the reality that law enforcement and the state are one team with one goal. This will not end well, I promise. It doesn't matter who is on trial and for what charge to justify those actions. Everyone deserves a fair trial and no one should be guilty because a Sheriff says he is. A Sheriffs job is to arrest and confine, beyond that point his job is done. Lying to the public may be accepted by the supreme court as Frazier v. Cupp ruled but the public wont be so accepting of the Sheriff manipulating them as he has crime stats. You are the sympathizer for poor Chitty who sends you to defend him. I defend the courts and people, that is called an advocate. Seems to me that I am winning in the publics eyes.

Unregistered
    Do you have a law degree? Does the Sheriff? Neither do I but I respect the authority and judgement of jurists especially when we do not have the facts to dissect ourselves. All you seem to be able to offer is an opinion with no factual basis to support that opinion.
    Can you guarentee a courtroom bailiff wasn't texting the state during this trial? This has recently occurred and the investigation alluded to the acceptance of the practice. All this Sheriff has done is called his own record to the table and the reality that law enforcement and the state are one team with one goal. This will not end well, I promise. It doesn't matter who is on trial and for what charge to justify those actions. Everyone deserves a fair trial and no one should be guilty because a Sheriff says he is. A Sheriffs job is to arrest and confine, beyond that point his job is done. Lying to the public may be accepted by the supreme court as Frazier v. Cupp ruled but the public wont be so accepting of the Sheriff manipulating them as he has crime stats. You are the sympathizer for poor Chitty who sends you to defend him. I defend the courts and people, that is called an advocate. Seems to me that I am winning in the publics eyes.
    You seem to be putting in a lot of effort to justify the judges decision. Why are you so sympathetic to this sex offender? Because Chitwood has called the judge out for his moronic ruling. He can be defended while waiting his appeal. No one has said he can’t have a defense stupid. It’s the fact he’s a convicted sexual offender who committed heinous crimes with a 7-year-old out awaiting an appeal. That’s the issue and always has been the issue. Again, why are you being so sympathetic to him just to bash Chitwood? Chitwood does have a point this guy should have never been released. Even your congressman agree. The judge might have been justified by his decision legally. However, it doesn’t mean it was the appropriate discretion to use by letting him out. But it’s okay with you, because we must accept rule of law to sympathize with the sex offender.

Unregistered
    You seem to be putting in a lot of effort to justify the judges decision. Why are you so sympathetic to this sex offender? Because Chitwood has called the judge out for his moronic ruling. He can be defended while waiting his appeal. No one has said he can’t have a defense stupid. It’s the fact he’s a convicted sexual offender who committed heinous crimes with a 7-year-old out awaiting an appeal. That’s the issue and always has been the issue. Again, why are you being so sympathetic to him just to bash Chitwood? Chitwood does have a point this guy should have never been released. Even your congressman agree. The judge might have been justified by his decision legally. However, it doesn’t mean it was the appropriate discretion to use by letting him out. But it’s okay with you, because we must accept rule of law to sympathize with the sex offender.
    Opinions aren't fact partner. You say sympathetic and I say otherwise. It is called a respect for the rule of law... End of story my friend.

Unregistered
    Opinions aren't fact partner. You say sympathetic and I say otherwise. It is called a respect for the rule of law... End of story my friend.
    Opinions aren’t fact? I guess you’re admitting you’re wrong all of the time too! Thanks for sympathizing with the sex offender and showing more outrage against Chitwood. We see you will go out of your way and defend, long as it busts Chitwood. It’s clear perverts stick together.

Unregistered
    No facts. That’s why your a columnist on the Headline Surfer Alvin. Looks like you’re back on your stomping grounds again liar.

Unregistered
    No facts. That’s why your a columnist on the Headline Surfer Alvin. Looks like you’re back on your stomping grounds again liar.
    I haven't lied, please explain... in detail 😎

Unregistered
    I haven't lied, please explain... in detail 😎
    What are you doing Henry’s wingman again Chipmunk?

http://headlinesurfer.com/content/di...s-greater-good

“Check out this political column by Deltona resident Alvin Mortimer who takes issue with Sheriff Mike Chitwood's attack of a senior judge...”

Unregistered
    What are you doing Henry’s wingman again Chipmunk?

http://headlinesurfer.com/content/di...s-greater-good

“Check out this political column by Deltona resident Alvin Mortimer who takes issue with Sheriff Mike Chitwood's attack of a senior judge...”
    What, a public post I wrote means I am a columnist now? Haha, that was retrieved from my public page. Apparently he liked it and decided to share. It would be different if I recieved a check and also a spot on the MVP hall of fame. I have no problems with anyone using or sharing my content, in fact that was my plan from day one. Get yourself another hobby and try to have facts before you auto label someone a liar without the minimal amount of investigating. 😎
    You get an "A" FOR EFFORT THOUGH... NICE TRY IRRELEVANT GUY. Wasn't "check out this political column by (Deltona resident) Alvin Mortimer" a hint? I wasn't given the title of Headline Surfer columnist Alvin Mortimer, now was I? I have no problems with Henry but I stand alone and take credit for my own efforts. I thank him for sharing the post and would like to state I am not a columnist or blogger but a social media surfer of truth backed by records.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast