Chitwood has a new enemy - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I found this quote dead about the sheriff regarding his political stunt with the release of the sex offender: “Unless you are a politician looking for low-hanging fruit that makes it seem like you are doing something about a (non-existent) problem.”

Unregistered
    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...f-daytona-main

Seems like every judge and attorney is saying Shitwood is wrong. Yet he (shitwood) continues to post of his Facebook seeking validation and kudos to stroke his ego.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Seems like every judge and attorney is saying Shitwood is wrong. Yet he (shitwood) continues to post of his Facebook seeking validation and kudos to stroke his ego.
    Delgado who is a politician himself and Lambert who publicly cried over a ticket by an officer who works a department who Lambert now defends. You puppets need to open your eyes.

Unregistered
    Delgado who is a politician himself and Lambert who publicly cried over a ticket by an officer who works a department who Lambert now defends. You puppets need to open your eyes.
    The same Lambert that has defended numerous VCSO Deputies in law enforcement deadly force shootings? Ask those deputies what they think of his competence, knowledge, and interpretation of the law. After speaking with those deputies it seems your eyes will have been opened.

Unregistered
    And inquiring minds want to know how long will it be before Chitty comes on here and brings up Szabo, Jenkins, Alvin and Henry with the inevitable comparison to Lambert.
    They are usually mentioned because you know they are behind most of these stupid posts.

Unregistered

Sounds like the sex offender sympathizers are back just to take a shot at Chitwood again.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the sex offender sympathizers are back just to take a shot at Chitwood again.
    I'm just eating popcorn reading the comments, jeez 😎

Unregistered
    I wonder what lawyers will be giving the perverbiail slap down tomorrow? Seems as though the N-J are rightfully bailing on the the Sheriff too. Where is Patricio when you need him Chitty?

Unregistered
    I'm just eating popcorn reading the comments, jeez 😎
    Did your mother make you the popcorn or did you do it all on your own like a big boy?

Unregistered
    I wonder what lawyers will be giving the perverbiail slap down tomorrow? Seems as though the N-J are rightfully bailing on the the Sheriff too. Where is Patricio when you need him Chitty?
    Only sex offender sympathizers brag about Chitwood getting smacked down as it relates to those bottom feeders. It’s astonishing you get off more on Chitwood supposedly getting smacked down verses being upset a sex offender is released in the streets. I guess what do you expect from the Alvin and Szabo twisted type sex offender sympathizer crowd. Your intentions are crystal clear.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast