+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79
 
  1. #71
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still an uneducated brochure selling sex offender sympathizer moron.
    Good insult for Chity. You should add "non-shooting, illegal immigrant loving, woman losing idiot."

  2. #72
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good insult for Chity. You should add "non-shooting, illegal immigrant loving, woman losing idiot."
    Speaking of losing, do you mean how Jenkins and Szabo lost their jobs and disgraced their badge? Or is it losing to women to abusing women. From non-shooting to can’t shoot or own firearms because of being mentally unstable. Illegal immigrant loving to loving his illegal immigrant wife. You can’t forget about the idiots on your loser side stupid.

  3. #73
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of losing, do you mean how Jenkins and Szabo lost their jobs and disgraced their badge? Or is it losing to women to abusing women. From non-shooting to can’t shoot or own firearms because of being mentally unstable. Illegal immigrant loving to loving his illegal immigrant wife. You can’t forget about the idiots on your loser side stupid.
    Looks like somebody struck a nerve with the hypocrite. Go cry to Kyle you scumbag.

  4. #74
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like somebody struck a nerve with the hypocrite. Go cry to Kyle you scumbag.
    Looks like it struck a nerve with you to comment. Shouldn’t you be by Henry’s bedside helping him to the bathroom. He might not be around too much longer with his deteriorating health to kiss and wipe his butt Szabo.

  5. #75
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of losing, do you mean how Jenkins and Szabo lost their jobs and disgraced their badge? Or is it losing to women to abusing women. From non-shooting to can’t shoot or own firearms because of being mentally unstable. Illegal immigrant loving to loving his illegal immigrant wife. You can’t forget about the idiots on your loser side stupid.
    You’re losing it bro
    Take a step back

  6. #76
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like it struck a nerve with you to comment. Shouldn’t you be by Henry’s bedside helping him to the bathroom. He might not be around too much longer with his deteriorating health to kiss and wipe his butt Szabo.
    I’m starting to think there is a child getting a kick out of trolling everyone.
    This is starting to get pathetic.

  7. #77
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m starting to think there is a child getting a kick out of trolling everyone.
    This is starting to get pathetic.
    Says one of the main trolls on here.

  8. #78
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says one of the main trolls on here.
    It’s an anonymous post little guy...

  9. #79
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s an anonymous post little guy...
    It’s pretty hilarious when the trolls start complaining about the trolls on here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •