+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Chitwood has a new enemy

    Looks like Chitwood has a new enemy.

    https://www.news-journalonline.com/o...justice-system

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    And inquiring minds want to know how long will it be before Chitty comes on here and brings up Szabo, Jenkins, Alvin and Henry with the inevitable comparison to Lambert.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    That was a good letter by lambert. Only one mistake. He said Chitwood was thick-skinned. As everybody knows Chitwood is the most thin-skinned person on the planet. If you disagree with him he will blast you in the media...with the aid of his PIO.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Chitwood has a new enemy.

    https://www.news-journalonline.com/o...justice-system
    Just great. Our union attorney is at odds with our Sheriff. So much for any raises in the coming years. Thanks a lot Brodie.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just great. Our union attorney is at odds with our Sheriff. So much for any raises in the coming years. Thanks a lot Brodie.
    No need to worry. You can apologize to the sheriff on behalf of the union at the next union meeting.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just great. Our union attorney is at odds with our Sheriff. So much for any raises in the coming years. Thanks a lot Brodie.
    Thanks for sending a man to do your job Brodie.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Chitwood has a new enemy.

    https://www.news-journalonline.com/o...justice-system
    Lambert is a damn good attorney but defending the judges decision on this one is wrong. While it was a legally sound decision, one wonders how a judge would grant that motion unless there was a ton of evidence to support a good appeal. I’m sure the law will change now though. Look at the law that prohibit a post conviction bond for certain crimes. Murder, rape. No discretion can be applied with those certain crimes.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Chitty....what is happening to the News Journal? A negative article about you?

    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...-shot-at-judge

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lambert is a damn good attorney but defending the judges decision on this one is wrong. While it was a legally sound decision, one wonders how a judge would grant that motion unless there was a ton of evidence to support a good appeal. I’m sure the law will change now though. Look at the law that prohibit a post conviction bond for certain crimes. Murder, rape. No discretion can be applied with those certain crimes.
    Okay, I can agree that damn good lawyers do make occasional mistakes. You call it a legally sound decision but then question if there is a "ton" of evidence to support the decision. Your point that Lambert is wrong cannot be proven or disproved, and therefore was just a guess by your own admission. I would support a law change but I am not as confident as you seem to be with its smooth passing. Chitwood picked up two more enemies today- James Crock and Aaron Delgado. It looks like the N-J is being fair for once and writing the stories from different views.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitty....what is happening to the News Journal? A negative article about you?

    https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...-shot-at-judge
    They reported on an Op Ed. Delgado is an idiot too. He literally implemented a new ordinance simply to address a small group of people. The bums of Daytona is that group. Laws in this country are proposed and adopted from newfound problems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •