Feeley Fails Deputy during City Commissioners Attack - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I know that dude! That is Nick Gerr!

Unregistered
    Why are there still deputies voluntarily transferring into that district. That place is a cesspool and they are completely unappreciative of any work you do. As for Feeley, you should do what you do best and sit behind a desk somewhere in hiding. After that display of “leadership” I wish you would retire. Something tells me you probably can’t afford to, otherwise it would be an easy decision. You were passed over for captain, which means no one upstairs respects you, and now you stood by and watched as one of your deputies was completely disrespected by the lowest possible elected official. Now, nobody here respects you. You were the only one in that room, who could have appropriately put that jerk in his place. As for that deputy, your composure and dignity was honorable and exemplary.

Unregistered
    It should not surprise anyone that the fat fuk Feeley is a coward. He has always been a coward. I worked with him in CI and he was a douche back then too. And he probably thinks he deserves a promotion. Fuk You Fat Boy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The deputies that got awards should have placed the award on this floor and left. Feeley should have told the Mayor that we won’t be participating in your fake awards ceremony henceforth.

This was an abuse of power and NOBODY said anything to this jackass
    I bet BSO will placate this jerkoff and open an IA case for him so he won’t be upset
    I agree send those awards right back to the city F*ck that jagoff commissioner.
    What was the a$$hole arrested for? Someone post the Alpha? I would like to place them all over city hall and on car windshields.

Unregistered
    Sorry....I tried to watch but was side tracked with all the jizz flying from bso praising the mayor and commissioners.
    Bunch of idiots thinking they're actually making a difference and excited about a stupid reward.
    I'll keep working my details and overtime doing jack....you can suck on the awards.

Unregistered
    Wow, that was awfully awkward. Who was the African clown and what was he charged with four years ago?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://tamaracfl.new.swagit.com/videos/33371

Unbelievable is all I can say, just unbelievable the deputy's commander did nothing. It's about 9 minutes into the meeting....
    Should be investigated.........

Unregistered

Marlon the cheater

Saw him cheating at the election cutting people off that were voting for another candidate. True story

Unregistered
    It appears to me that deputy is now working in a hostile work environment. I would look for a good attorney fast. Not sure if an old timers remember when a deputy sued a Dania Beach and and won.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast