Feeley Fails Deputy during City Commissioners Attack
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Feeley Fails Deputy during City Commissioners Attack

Check out the verbal attack a Tamarac Commissioner did to a patrol deputy at a City Commission meeting today. Acting Captain Feeley stands clueless in what to do. Shameless Leadership.

Unregistered
    https://tamaracfl.new.swagit.com/videos/33371

Unbelievable is all I can say, just unbelievable the deputy's commander did nothing. It's about 9 minutes into the meeting....

Unregistered
    Wrongo, it began at 13 minutes into the meeting. Learn to count

Unregistered
    Wow, that was disgusting. Talk about an elected official abusing his petty position. What a joke the city of Tamarac is. I would like to read that police report and we what this guy was arrested for. Sounds like he deserved it. Feeley, why don’t you grow a pair for once. Jesus Christ.

Unregistered
    Come on, Steve, you should have said SOMETHING. At least the lady on the left had some testicles.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://tamaracfl.new.swagit.com/videos/33371

Unbelievable is all I can say, just unbelievable the deputy's commander did nothing. It's about 9 minutes into the meeting....
    WTF, I would have said to the N*gger No it was a great arrest and I would do it again...
    Way to go Feely and you want to be a Chief so glad Temp Tony said a big NO to that ever happening!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrongo, it began at 13 minutes into the meeting. Learn to count
    figures it 's the blm faggot
    bald headed shit bag

Unregistered
    The deputies that got awards should have placed the award on this floor and left. Feeley should have told the Mayor that we won’t be participating in your fake awards ceremony henceforth.

This was an abuse of power and NOBODY said anything to this jackass
    I bet BSO will placate this jerkoff and open an IA case for him so he won’t be upset

Unregistered
    That fu*kin pu$$$y !!! WOW!!! I hope this is addressed swiftly

Unregistered
    Any deputy that goes out of their way to be proactive in that city is a fool. Let the hood rats run wild.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast