Hey dr - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey dr

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Youre a piece of sh*t yourself. Big Whoop? What are you a third grader at Miramar Elementary?
    Well this is clearly DR, get off the phone old man. Start acting your age and not like these 20 year olds living with their parents.

Unregistered
    Well this is clearly DR, get off the phone old man. Start acting your age and not like these 20 year olds living with their parents.
    With your case solving skills you need to turn in your badge and join Scooby and Shaggy. Do you read what I write? Do you hear others in roll call talking like I write or are your ears plugged with sh*t from head up your sergeants a*s? Nope not DR. Give you a clue though genius, when you are at work listen to people talk and how they talk. Lets see if you can solve this mystery Shaggy!

Unregistered
    With your case solving skills you need to turn in your badge and join Scooby and Shaggy. Do you read what I write? Do you hear others in roll call talking like I write or are your ears plugged with sh*t from head up your sergeants a*s? Nope not DR. Give you a clue though genius, when you are at work listen to people talk and how they talk. Lets see if you can solve this mystery Shaggy!
    Thanks D !
    Last edited by MOD 705; 10-03-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Unregistered
    Thanks Dave !
    You are truly a human douche!!!

Unregistered
    These Officers and DW are Exactly what’s wrong with this fk’n PD
    Agreed , backstabbing snakes .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123