Dropping like Flies - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s all a joke , look for a better department and leave. Do just like everyone else who’s left. I’d sit down with a a financial planner and do some serious sole searching. You are gonna have to work till you drop dead in order to retire on the salaries he thinks is great starting pay. It’s great for someone with a retirement already or someone using it as a stepping stone. Don’t stay long term unless that’s your pace or idea of police work. If it is that’s your choice! Don’t leave money on the table elsewhere that is willing to hire you! Your neighbors are starting in the 70s with top outs and raises!

Apparently you must want to come back cause you all over the FAUPD forum. Hahaha lol . How you getting paid over 60k starting salary in your new department and you’re still broke af and complaining and still reaching out to FAUPD . Gtfoh Haha

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut up lol you sound like an idiot. Leader???? Hahahahaha . Sorry . Hahahahaha. I know you don’t work in this department. You must be getting information from someone that works here cause That sgt was the worst sgt the department ever promoted. Incompetent at its freaking finest. Didn’t know jack shit about road patrol. Everyone working for him was miserable af. Plus the sexual harassment complaint filed on him did not help his cause. Good riddance! Also, it’s very sad that you don’t work here but take The time to come on this forum and post about us. Awww you miss us haha haha lol
    You seem to be an expert in incompetence. Might that be because you are desperately struggling to hide the fact that incompetent best describes you? Maybe if you grab a dictionary and look up the word incompetence it would help you out, I am sure your picture will be there. Maybe it is not the Sergeant but your small mind and lack of capability that causes all that haterade. I do not have to defend the Sergeant his work speaks for itself and there are many people who know the truth. You are apparently blinded by your own stupidity and maybe the department would be better off without you and those like you. Get lost loser.

Unregistered

Another white lieutenant gone

They are dropping like flies. Another white lieutenant hits the road, Bremmer why you can't get rid of the two incompetent black lieutenants?

Unregistered
    He wouldn't dare get rid of her because she walks on water. It is hard to believe she manages anything more than a squad of janitors.

Unregistered
    I guess it worked this time

Unregistered
    It's been to quite

Unregistered

Quiet

Yes it’s quiet because Sean does such a great job with his church members.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123