Dropping like Flies - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The DC needs to retire and become a psychologist!! Cop she is NOT !!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why doesn't VP Stacey Volnick have a clue about how bad things are being run here?????? A bad chief, a marginally qualified deputy chief, and soon two completely incompetent captains who couldn't get a job as a police officer anywhere else. This place is a joke. Where else could a trooper without leadership experience be a chief, a guidance counselor be a deputy chief and two absolutely stupid and incompetent lieutenants get promoted to captain? Where else can a new SRO get promoted from probationary officer to lieutenant? Where else does a communications manager hire new supervisors to sit around and "supervise" two dispatchers while they watch tv and eat cake? Oh yeah, so she can kiss butt and sing with the church ladies! Find Another University and Find Another Police Department.
    She not only knows about, she condones it. Brammer wouldn’t be able to pull his crap without her approval. The only alternative is she is just ignorant, but I’m pretty sure that isn’t the case.

Human Resources needs to take a good look at the hiring practices, favoritism and blatant racism.

This place is a complete joke. But, one day it will all catch up to him. It’s only a matter of time before someone really exposes the truth. Unfortunately, it will embarrass the entire university.

Unregistered
    Sean, Sean, Sean! Things are heating up! I get this is a safe place for everyone to vent and not get targeted. Some stuff on here is just silly but a lot of it is the total truth. Everyone is saying the same thing now. So is Sean gonna show Volnick all these threads or is he gonna try to get them deleted again? Something will happen and he will be totally exposed. Ask the right questions and you will get the right answers!!!! Pretty sad when you are told you don’t have a chance at promotion because you weren’t the right color! Sad Sean, I’m ashamed of you, you were supposed to be better than this! You are truly disgusting!!!!

Unregistered

Yep

When he can hire all his church friends, and their friends- call it whatever you want, but make sure you call it WRONG.

His child’s godmother works here for God’s sake (pun intended)!!
    It didn't. We righted the wrong, you resurrected it with a vengeance. It was wrong then and it is wrong now. BUT, now it is acceptable.

Unregistered
    Funny part to all of this is Brammer has zero political pull at the university. When the BOT members are noticing what he is doing. Don’t think for one minute the the President isn’t going to be asked what’s going on. FAU is not a predominantly black community. I could understand if this was Miami Gardens PD.

Unregistered
    The question being asked, "What can we do to recruit better people?" The real question should be, "What can we do to keep the best people we have?" The answer:, "Replace the chief; replace the guidance counselor, I mean deputy chief; demote the two incompetent lieutenants, Douglas and Delancey; promote lieutenant Boxer to captain, and promote captain Ervin to deputy chief! Problem solved.

Unregistered

Wink No clue !!!!!!!

Great recommendation with the newly promoted probationary Lieutenants and and one from NYPD we can now be definitely , great again (what a bunch of crap). We all know about the greatest PD in the nation (NYPD)corruption-- kills innocent unarmed black men . If you think that's the solution, you are delusional and DUMB ASS HELL ! (Hater) ......

Unregistered
    It’s all a joke , look for a better department and leave. Do just like everyone else who’s left. I’d sit down with a a financial planner and do some serious sole searching. You are gonna have to work till you drop dead in order to retire on the salaries he thinks is great starting pay. It’s great for someone with a retirement already or someone using it as a stepping stone. Don’t stay long term unless that’s your pace or idea of police work. If it is that’s your choice! Don’t leave money on the table elsewhere that is willing to hire you! Your neighbors are starting in the 70s with top outs and raises!

Unregistered
    Oh my goodness the hits just keep on coming. This department has managed to lose yet another leader, this time a Sergeant. More experience lost to the BS. Time to wake up.

Unregistered
    Oh my goodness the hits just keep on coming. This department has managed to lose yet another leader, this time a Sergeant. More experience lost to the BS. Time to wake up.
    Shut up lol you sound like an idiot. Leader???? Hahahahaha . Sorry . Hahahahaha. I know you don’t work in this department. You must be getting information from someone that works here cause That sgt was the worst sgt the department ever promoted. Incompetent at its freaking finest. Didn’t know jack shit about road patrol. Everyone working for him was miserable af. Plus the sexual harassment complaint filed on him did not help his cause. Good riddance! Also, it’s very sad that you don’t work here but take The time to come on this forum and post about us. Awww you miss us haha haha lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast