+ Reply to Thread

Unregistered

Driving on the emergency lane

One of your units, an explorer, was avoiding traffic by driving his tribe issued police car on the left emergency lane, southbound on the turnpike at the SW 216th exit this passed Saturday.

Now yah barely got your take home after begging for 10-15 years. Donít let an idiot douchbag you have in your department mess it up again. Next time, in recording it and sending it directly to Pandolfi, we go back to security days.

Unregistered

They donít care

Iíve called about the marked units running red lights on US 27 and they donít do anything about it. Iíve also called about wreckless drivers on krome and if itís not the dispatcher trying to tell me I donít know my direction of travel then itís the officer taking their sweet time to even respond.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Iíve called about the marked units running red lights on US 27 and they donít do anything about it. Iíve also called about wreckless drivers on krome and if itís not the dispatcher trying to tell me I donít know my direction of travel then itís the officer taking their sweet time to even respond.
    Most of Krome is out of their jurisdiction. Call FHP.

+ Reply to Thread