Hiring?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Unregistered

Hiring?

The FIU HR page is insane. I type “Police” in the search bar, and I get back a list of over 700 jobs...WTF?!

So I’m here to ask a couple of questions:

1- Is FIU PD hiring?
    2- What’s the pay range (with 15 years experience)?
    3- What’s the best keyword to use when searching?

Stay safe

Unregistered
    End of the year, early January

Unregistered
    Thanks for the update

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the update
    I don’t have the exact figures but probationary officer is at around 50k, then bumps up to 52k when you clear privation and increments yearly based on your performance evaluation. This is not including shift differential, degree incentive and/ or specialized unit pay.

Unregistered
    probation***

The bishop .

Don’t work there .

Go to the county much better we have a real leader and do real police work more money and opportunity. I left a few years ago and so did so many others and more are coming . Give yourself the best chance . FIU PD is run by Chief Caca a clown who thinks in his caca mind that he is a leader Lmao !!!!!!

I’m glad I left .

Don’t go work there .

Don’t make the mistake of working there LOL!! The place has a Duch Bag running it come to the county we have a real police director a true leader Director Ramirez is amazing. Chief Caca is a comemierda a legend in his own mind LOL!!! I left years a go and I’ve been able to see the huge difference in leadership here at Miami Dade PD. Director Perez was incredible also.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by I’m glad I left . View Post
    Don’t make the mistake of working there LOL!! The place has a Duch Bag running it come to the county we have a real police director a true leader Director Ramirez is amazing. Chief Caca is a comemierda a legend in his own mind LOL!!! I left years a go and I’ve been able to see the huge difference in leadership here at Miami Dade PD. Director Perez was incredible also.
    Replying to an old post. REally. Left years ago, sure you did. Bet you just got spanked or somehting Our Chief is just fine. Done a lot for us. Sure a few guys dudes don't like him but because he usually doesn't let them get away with crap. Most of us like him fine. Gotta say hes been fair to me. I haven't left and I've been here a long time. Better off today then I was before he got here. Not prerfect but this is good here.

Unregistered
    From someone that left; good department, good benefits. Few sour people, but that’s everywhere.

Unregistered

Don’t go work there.

Come to the county more money $$$ and opportunities for sure and a real Police Director with real leadership skills not like Chief Caca LoL!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast