November is coming! RE election RE election RE RE RE election!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

November is coming! RE election RE election RE RE RE election!

I'd take an equity loan to fund a victory parade down Cowboy Way a year early. The moment one of his people so much see my family out and ask for our votes again, I swear Im handing whatever cash I got in my pocket and laugh al the way to the Re election booth! some people on here got nothing grateful or helpful to say about the man they call Sheriff to his face but junk behind his back. If you dont like the man don't work for him and take a check from him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd take an equity loan to fund a victory parade down Cowboy Way a year early. The moment one of his people so much see my family out and ask for our votes again, I swear Im handing whatever cash I got in my pocket and laugh al the way to the Re election booth! some people on here got nothing grateful or helpful to say about the man they call Sheriff to his face but junk behind his back. If you dont like the man don't work for him and take a check from him
    No, he's just Michelle to us. He throws little kid tantrums with empty threats then goes back home venting to momma and momma gives him a good ol well deserved spanking while wearing his lady wear.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3052119]No, he's just Michelle to us. He throws little kid tantrums with empty threats then goes back home venting to momma and momma gives him a good ol well deserved spanking while wearing his lady wear.[/QUOTE

to his face it "sir" "Sheriff", without him you would be some loser applicant no job. Remember the man you make fun of and claim wears womens clothes and whatever else is you work for him so if he is so low what does that make you

Unregistered
    No, he's just Michelle to us. He throws little kid tantrums with empty threats then goes back home venting to momma and momma gives him a good ol well deserved spanking while wearing his lady wear.
    This is supposed your alpha move to bring the roof down in laughter right? Find new material. How much does it burn you having to work for the man your crowd tries to ridicule? Keep trying while the good people keep leading and keeping your replaceable job secure.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3052215]
    No, he's just Michelle to us. He throws little kid tantrums with empty threats then goes back home venting to momma and momma gives him a good ol well deserved spanking while wearing his lady wear.[/QUOTE

to his face it "sir" "Sheriff", without him you would be some loser applicant no job. Remember the man you make fun of and claim wears womens clothes and whatever else is you work for him so if he is so low what does that make you
    He's still just ol steve,peaches,Michelle,thunder butt,shem, and the list goes on. He will never be taken serious by anyone but his personal do-boys. He's not worthy of a "Sir" or "Sheriff". Michelle is just the typical coward hiding behind the uniform. He knows which porch to piss on, he knows who his daddy is with all his corruption tucked under my sleeve waiting for the right time to spill the beans and break some hardcore supporters hearts on this false idol they worship. It was a fun ride while it lasted but it's going to get deep my friend,you should of listened and got out when you had the chance but you keep insisting that your untouchable but that's far from the truth. Enjoy the complimentary bracelets you won them.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3053104]

He's still just ol steve,peaches,Michelle,thunder butt,shem, and the list goes on. He will never be taken serious by anyone but his personal do-boys. He's not worthy of a "Sir" or "Sheriff". Michelle is just the typical coward hiding behind the uniform. He knows which porch to piss on, he knows who his daddy is with all his corruption tucked under my sleeve waiting for the right time to spill the beans and break some hardcore supporters hearts on this false idol they worship. It was a fun ride while it lasted but it's going to get deep my friend,you should of listened and got out when you had the chance but you keep insisting that your untouchable but that's far from the truth. Enjoy the complimentary bracelets you won them.
    Ok thats for the career advice my friend. Funny how in your view no one takes the Sheriff seriously but hw do you explain three back to back terms? Are you going to begin with the "the corruption is deep and its coming" cry again. All ten of you should stand on the corner by the courthouse like Jesus freaks with signs "The End is Near" "Confess now" and hand out your own literature, thats about as serious as anyone might take you for entertainment. Whar secret investigations are you going to hint at to get attention this time. Its a long term multiple level double undercover, 5 agency three nation witness security investigation that they are going to supermax right?

Unregistered

Ok my friend it's going to be deep and should have got out when the chance was there. This is so dramatic and over the top. There's a deep county government right there with deep state? ok.

Unregistered

You coward! Plz plz plz say that to his face and watch who you call Michelle put you on your ass. If your going to get on this site and call someone names at least be an adult and leave your name and don’t hide behind your keyboard if you want anyone to respect anything you have to say.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3054597]

You coward! Plz plz plz say that to his face and watch who you call Michelle put you on your ass. If your going to get on this site and call someone names at least be an adult and leave your name and don’t hide behind your keyboard if you want anyone to respect anything you have to say.
    Exactly! These punks literally are afraid of him in person. It is total "yes SIR!" and everyone stands up straigher and they fumble nervously. Then its back to the swagger talk when it is just them and a keyboard.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3054597]

It already happened, he knows who said it to him in his face.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast