Eye Opening - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eye Opening

Unregistered
    If you got a DUI during the Coleman or Rice administrations they'd take care of you as long as you went to get counseling and did the right things to deal with your drinking problem. You would get a week suspension but keep your job.

Bob fires anyone with a DUI or who refuses to blow on the spot, without due process. That's a terrible way to treat employees who have an addiction problem or just made a mistake and got caught. Shows what an evil a-hole Bob really is.

Unregistered
    The majority of private employers won't tolerate DUI (even on personal time) if the job involves driving company vehicles. Should there not be a higher standard for employees at a law enforcement agency while driving vehicles paid by the taxpayer? Absolutely. Getting behind the wheel drunk is always a personal, selfish, and dangerous choice. PCSO employees shouldn't have to be told that. If you have a drinking problem, it's up to you to take care of it before it starts endangering everyone else. I'm not a fan of Bob for many reasons, but it's not because of his stance on employee DUI. Don't blame others for the negative consequences of your bad personal decisions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bye Bye azzhole. You dont have a clue how good you have it. Coleman, you really have to be kidding????? He was almost put in prison! Rice he was as corrupt with internal politics as they come. Least you forget about the drunk Firends of Everett he brought in here to run t emplacement passing over all of us. Sam Lynn, Quentin Vaughan, Tom Trammel, Bert Hatcher. Need I really say more? Coats, need I say more? You just hate that things are better but that this Sheriff does not play your stupid game. PLEASE GET THE FK OUT OF HERE ASAP!!!!!
    I knew these people and many others (Queen, Felton, etc.) off duty and they were terrific guys, not like the scum who is in charge now.

Unregistered
    I knew these people and many others (Queen, Felton, etc.) off duty and they were terrific guys, not like the scum who is in charge now.
    Bill Queen a terrific guy??????? What fking crack are you smoking. Thge Mayor is a fking azzhole. Always has been and always will be. Shows what you are made of and you are a nasty scum bag just like Mayor and former Lt. Queens. Felton?? Please. You just cant handle that this administration doesn’t play the stupid games of the drunken rice era.

Unregistered
    The majority of private employers won't tolerate DUI (even on personal time) if the job involves driving company vehicles. Should there not be a higher standard for employees at a law enforcement agency while driving vehicles paid by the taxpayer? Absolutely. Getting behind the wheel drunk is always a personal, selfish, and dangerous choice. PCSO employees shouldn't have to be told that. If you have a drinking problem, it's up to you to take care of it before it starts endangering everyone else. I'm not a fan of Bob for many reasons, but it's not because of his stance on employee DUI. Don't blame others for the negative consequences of your bad personal decisions.
    No other agency in this area has our DUI policy of instant termination. None. All give their members who got a DUI due process and access to treatment and redemption to retain their jobs. That is the proper way to treat this problem. Bob decided to grandstand it to please the MAD crowd for political points which is disgusting. Politics above backing his own deputies. Shows once again he is a lawyer politician not a LEO, only concerned about his own political career and everyone else is expendable and disposable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12