Eye Opening
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eye Opening

Unregistered

Eye Opening

I came out here a few weeks ago because I was told there would be some interesting insights into the minds of PCSO deputies and the backstory behind the scenes. Just as I was told, it has been very interesting and revealing.

What I have seen is in general a huge divide in how deputies view the COC at the PCSO and mainly Gualtieri. To say there is dissention among the ranks would be an understatement. I watched deputies expose major issues time and time again, even without knowing what they were actually exposing. I've watched others launch into childish attacks on a candidate for sheriff laced with veiled threats. I've watched deputies expose the worst of what an LEO should never be on a regular basis. I've watched others sing Gualtieri's praises despite the obvious issues that the agency has. It's been interesting and eye opening and overall, it shows what a truly messed up place the PCSO really is and how much change needs to occur.

I've seen enough.

Unregistered
    How cryptic. Blah blah blah.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I came out here a few weeks ago because I was told there would be some interesting insights into the minds of PCSO deputies and the backstory behind the scenes. Just as I was told, it has been very interesting and revealing.

What I have seen is in general a huge divide in how deputies view the COC at the PCSO and mainly Gualtieri. To say there is dissention among the ranks would be an understatement. I watched deputies expose major issues time and time again, even without knowing what they were actually exposing. I've watched others launch into childish attacks on a candidate for sheriff laced with veiled threats. I've watched deputies expose the worst of what an LEO should never be on a regular basis. I've watched others sing Gualtieri's praises despite the obvious issues that the agency has. It's been interesting and eye opening and overall, it shows what a truly messed up place the PCSO really is and how much change needs to occur.

I've seen enough.
    Thanks for you visit. As long as people run a place there will be differences in opinion. That’s life in any organization of any size. The more people you have, the greater the differences. And although it may sound like some people from down low know what happens up high, that’s not all true. I don’t know what made you believe that anything listed here is a fact or reality. That kind of gives us a view into how naive you are. But good luck changing it. Maybe you could run for Sheriff. 🙄

You’ve seen enough? You don’t know anything.

Unregistered

I've seen enough.
    My relatives and I have worked here during the Coleman, Rice, Coats and Gualtieri administrations. This is the most evil, vicious, vindictive, political, corrupt, incompetent and selfish work environment I have ever experienced, thanks to the current administration. It's too bad because this agency used to be a great place to work.

Unregistered
    My relatives and I have worked here during the Coleman, Rice, Coats and Gualtieri administrations. This is the most evil, vicious, vindictive, political, corrupt, incompetent and selfish work environment I have ever experienced, thanks to the current administration. It's too bad because this agency used to be a great place to work.
    Oh haha hahahahah. That’s funny. Coleman had some of the worst corruption this agency has ever seen. The jail was put under DOJ investigation and the Brady Bunch committed heinous acts all the time. Rice ignored a drunk Chief Deputy and Majors to the point it was a joke. Rice was an absentee landlord and had a command staff that stopped at the captain level. Coats was on auto-pilot and let Bob run things as Chief Deputy. Bob may not be perfect but he brought back pay steps that Rice got rid of. He brought pay back up that went flat under Coats. And he has changed things that were never changed before because no one cared. It ain’t perfect, but evil? You’re smoking crack. And if you and your “relatives” have seen all that why would you be here? Are you stupid? You sound like it.

Unregistered
    Oh haha hahahahah. That’s funny. Coleman had some of the worst corruption this agency has ever seen. The jail was put under DOJ investigation and the Brady Bunch committed heinous acts all the time. Rice ignored a drunk Chief Deputy and Majors to the point it was a joke. Rice was an absentee landlord and had a command staff that stopped at the captain level. Coats was on auto-pilot and let Bob run things as Chief Deputy. Bob may not be perfect but he brought back pay steps that Rice got rid of. He brought pay back up that went flat under Coats. And he has changed things that were never changed before because no one cared. It ain’t perfect, but evil? You’re smoking crack. And if you and your “relatives” have seen all that why would you be here? Are you stupid? You sound like it.
    On the door step of 25. Like many of the seasoned deputies just waiting to jump off this sinking ship.

Unregistered
    On the door step of 25. Like many of the seasoned deputies just waiting to jump off this sinking ship.
    Bye Bye azzhole. You dont have a clue how good you have it. Coleman, you really have to be kidding????? He was almost put in prison! Rice he was as corrupt with internal politics as they come. Least you forget about the drunk Firends of Everett he brought in here to run t emplacement passing over all of us. Sam Lynn, Quentin Vaughan, Tom Trammel, Bert Hatcher. Need I really say more? Coats, need I say more? You just hate that things are better but that this Sheriff does not play your stupid game. PLEASE GET THE FK OUT OF HERE ASAP!!!!!

Unregistered
    Sure Mr. Candidate whatever you say. Like we dont know who this is. PLZ!
    More "everything that's negative must be James". LOL He sure has you guys chasing your tails.

Unregistered
    More "everything that's negative must be James". LOL He sure has you guys chasing your tails.
    Yeah, he’s a real mentalist that has losing our minds.

Unregistered
    Ban this man. He invoked the name!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast