Candidate James McLynas

Unregistered

Candidate James McLynas

In my opinion public figure and candidate for Pinellas Sheriff James McLyans is dangerous cop hater who has some serious mental health issues. I met Mr. McLynas on the campaign trail and have looked at his Facebook page and come on here at his suggestion and i am very disturbed. He seems to have some very radical ideas that are not supporting cops or safety in our county. How does he get to make a mockery of the PCSO when what he is saying seems to be made up stuff. Very wrong that our political process let’s a guy like that in the gate. I guess he will not get many votes so it really does not matter but this guy is a squirrel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In my opinion public figure and candidate for Pinellas Sheriff James McLyans is dangerous cop hater who has some serious mental health issues. I met Mr. McLynas on the campaign trail and have looked at his Facebook page and come on here at his suggestion and i am very disturbed. He seems to have some very radical ideas that are not supporting cops or safety in our county. How does he get to make a mockery of the PCSO when what he is saying seems to be made up stuff. Very wrong that our political process let’s a guy like that in the gate. I guess he will not get many votes so it really does not matter but this guy is a squirrel.
    Do you have any proof or specifics? Any facts? It's funny that you think posting this on a cop page is somehow an effective counter to his campaign. Most cops out here are automatically going to hate him because he claims he will hold LEO's accountable and stop abuses. He hates police corruption and anyone that says there is none at the PCSO is a liar. Amiright?

Unregistered
    In fact, come to think of it. it is just as ridiculous as thinking he would waste his time "campaigning" on this forum.